X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• General Hobby

In my quest to find a 800mm T-28 i found a deal that was too good to be true. And it was just that... After placing the order and then seeing that the tracking had been in "awaiting item" status for a solid week i did some research and found out this guy/company has bad reputation. Well lesson learned. I'll stay away and it looks like my money is tied up until the 15th of december as that is his deadline to respond, which i doubt he will as he hasnt responded to any of my phone calls or emails. Awesome. Buyers beware. But i'm sure that most of you already knew that

dang that sucks bro, i always look on there site because i want the LX twin 70mm F18 but shipping is ridiculous. but now i know not to do business with them. hope you get your money back sooner.

Comment

When did you place the order?
      Don't just fly--WREAK HAVOC!!!

Comment

Them and BH are the same family and though nice looking stuff bad CS. BH's customer service is iffy as long as you text and then maybe.
        AMA 424553

Comment

A week in "waiting" status is not unusual for small shops that don't usually have inventory. Give them another week or try contacting them.
          I used to be a hater of Banana Hobby years ago. They gave me the run around on a troublesome product and I stopped doing business with them for quite some time. However, having heard that they were trying to change their image, I've been giving them a second chance. I bought a fairly pricey item from them this year and everything turned out just great. Reading the forum threads about new planes from Banana, it would appear as though they are indeed trying to change and many customers are satisfied these days. They even have representation on the product threads in RCGroups and they respond to problems directly and seem to deal with them quite adequately.

Comment

I got dinged by them just this year, so much still needs improvement. R.
            AMA 424553

Comment

I haven't ordered from them since I left Germany

Comment

Banana Hobby I have NEVER had any issues and their customer service has been great to me, they are my main source for parts for 4 of my jets and service has always been great!
                General Hobby I have used before and honestly had NO ISSUES with them as well, I believe one person or maybe 3 had a bad experience out of a few thousand and the whole RC world flips it's mind that General Hobby is not trust worthy. Email the guy and he will email you back, do remember he is a ONE MAN TEAM that operates out of house. I remembered chatting with him in the past about what is in stock before ordering and his answer was very prompt and I got my stuff about when he said I would get it.. Originally my order was sent and he did not send the shipping tracking until I emailed him about it, he did at that point send it over to me for tracking ( which it got here to Ohio in about 4-5 days)
                Just let me fly so I may be free

Comment

One of the side benefits of Motion's great customer service is that it has caused other dealers to improve their own process in order to keep up. :)

Comment

Originally posted by Prowler901 View Post
                    One of the side benefits of Motion's great customer service is that it has caused other dealers to improve their own process in order to keep up. :)
                    Motion RC has risen the bar in this industry, retailers either follow suit or lose business.

Comment

Never had a problem with GH

Comment

Like Banana Hobby and HobbyKing, never have a problem ........................ Till you do. ;)

Comment

Originally posted by xviper View Post
                          Like Banana Hobby and HobbyKing, never have a problem ........................ Till you do. ;)
                          Yep
                          AMA 424553

Comment

Just ordered from them today the YF-23...
                            Just let me fly so I may be free

Comment

Working...
                            X