X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Photos

How do I put in a photo with my posts? I can't find any info on this. Thanks The Doctor

RE: Photos

Originally posted by doctormike, I think it worked...attached photo.
    How do I put in a photo with my posts? I can't find any info on this. Thanks The Doctor
    [hr]
    I used the new attachment...you just have to make sure the file isn't too big in size.
    Attached Files
    Lon

EFlite F-16 80mm, EFite DRACO, EFlite Night Radian, E-Flite P51 1.5m
    Freewing A-10 80mm, F-86 80mm, F-15 90mm, Avanti. FMS DHC-2 Beaver, Fliteline P-38L ,HSD HME-262, HSD F86.

Comment

Greetings,

To insert a photo into your posts,

1. In the New Attachment window, Click the Browse Button to obtain the desired photo/file.
      2. Dbl Click on the desired photo/file and confirm its location appears in the Browse window.
      3. On the Right, click Add Attachment
      4. The photo/file will now appear at the bottom of the New Attachment window.
      5. On the Right, Click Insert Into Post
      6. Move the Bracketed photo/file with ID number to desired location within the post.
      7. Hit Preview Post to check contend
      8. When happy, Click Post Reply

Example

Hope this helps

Bill L.
      in Okla.
      Attached Files

Comment

Thanks, Rocketeer. I'll give it a try as soon as I pick out a photo. I just want a photo that appears next to my posts. I'm not computer savy. The Doctor

Comment

Greetings Doc,

I'm sure you're already aware, but when you have decided on your Avatar (the photo that accompanies your posts), just go to your control panel (User CP) and select Change Avatar. Then Browse to your photo, double click the file name to insert it into the browse window and finally click Change Avatar.

The fun part of that is you can change it as often as you like. Enjoy!!

Clear Skies

Bill L.
          in OKla.

Comment

Working...
          X