X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Control Horns for FMS 67 In Corsair

Hi, all I'm new to the board and trying to help a friend find control horns for the FMS Corsair.  he says his didn't come with screws and he has also lost a back plate for one.  If any one know where he can get the OEM horns please let me know.

Both He and I are old gassers, it's been several years.  We are now getting back in and I have purchased the Freewing P51 with sound.  Love the plane.  Trying Electric while I get the old planes back in flying shape. I may just stay with the electric.

Thanks in Advance for your help.

RE: Control Horns for FMS 67 In Corsair

Hello Wingman,
    Welcome to the group. Was going to direct you to MRC's control horn page of their "hardware and accessories" section and was shocked to see that they only had Dynam, Freewing and Dubro. With all the FMS birds they sell they should be keeping that manufactures hardware too. Gonna send a shout out in this thread to one of the administrators at MRC that looks through this forum regularly.
    Hello MOTIONRC TOM,
    What's the possibility? It would be nice to have some of the standard FMS hardware for replacement issues. Those horns do/will get brittle and weak over time.
    Best Regards,
    Warbird Charlie
    Warbird Charlie
    HSD Skyraider FlightLine OV-10 FMS 1400: P-40B, P-51, F4U, F6F, T-28, P-40E, Pitts, 1700 F4U & F7F, FOX glider Freewing A-6, T-33, P-51 Dynam ME-262, Waco TF Giant P-47; ESM F7F-3 LX PBJ-1 EFL CZ T-28, C-150, 1500 P-51 & FW-190

Comment

Thanks, Warbird
      I think he talked to someone at MRC and they told him they didn't have any and may have told him they didn't know when they would get some. Thanks for your response. Look forward to this board.

Wingman

Comment

You can order the horizontal or vertical stabilizer, which come with control horns; plus, you then have a spare! :D

Comment

Working...
        X