X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• site issues

Something is wonky going on on the site. Things are out of place. Null categories showing up.
    AMA 1102566

Yeah, I'm having issues with the latest posts tab. Just says "Invalid node ID specified"..

Comment

No issues noticed here except one time my ISP reset in the middle of loading the page. I've seen the type results before with other pages. It showed a sort of text version of the page.
      FF gliders and rubber power since 1966, CL 1970-1990, RC since 1975.

current planes from 1/2 oz to 22 lbs

Comment

please give me some specifics so I can troubleshoot. Where do you see the errors / null categories?

Comment

Originally posted by Marco Polo View Post
          please give me some specifics so I can troubleshoot. Where do you see the errors / null categories?
          The Latest Posts tab is blank and says "Invalid node ID specified" across both computer and Ipad for me.

Comment

how about now, are you still having issues?

Comment

Originally posted by Marco Polo View Post
              how about now, are you still having issues?
              That fixed it, thanks!

Comment

I'm having issues today getting an error message when making a post. I'll see if I can capture a screen shot of it and post it here.
                Pat

Comment

Tried getting a screen capture as I got the error when I posted the above, but it didn't work.
                  Pat

Comment

Originally posted by crxmanpat View Post
                    I'm having issues today getting an error message when making a post. I'll see if I can capture a screen shot of it and post it here.
                    Same here, but if I refresh the page, it goes.

Comment

Same here. Hit OK, and then refresh and all is normal, and my post goes up. Just kind of annoying though. I managed to capture the error in a screen shot.
                      Pat

Comment

Here's the error message that is received when you post.

If you click the blue OK button the original post is there as though it wasn't transmitted and as such if you hit the blue "post reply" button it gets sent again for a double post
                        or more if you are one of those that aren't quite computer savy.
                        For those that have had double post, just click on the Edit(pencil emogi) and then hit the yellow Delete button to remove the double post and all subsequent posts after yours will be renumbered correctly. ;)

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0772.JPG
Views:	370
Size:	107.4 KB
ID:	119473

Warbird Charlie
                        HSD Skyraider FlightLine OV-10 FMS 1400: P-40B, P-51, F4U, F6F, T-28, P-40E, Pitts, 1700 F4U & F7F, FOX glider Freewing A-6, T-33, P-51 Dynam ME-262, Waco TF Giant P-47; ESM F7F-3 LX PBJ-1 EFL CZ T-28, C-150, 1500 P-51 & FW-190

Comment

This is clearly related to our upgrade last night. I am having our tech team investigate right now and hope to have this sorted out soon. Thanks for bringing this to our attention.

Comment

Forum users - We made a few changes to our software that "should" resolve the posting error issue. Please reply to this thread if you are still experiencing the issue.

Comment

Made a few posts this morning and no longer get the error. Thanks!
                              Pat

Comment

I have noticed another oddity. When I post to a new thread, I am not subscribed to it. Not sure, but I may not receive notification of new responses to existing subscribed threads. Haven't gotten any emails of any subscribed threads for a day or two now and I know there are new replies to some of them.

Comment

I've also noticed that the "Go to first new post" buttons are now missing as well. You can still click on where they normally are, but you can't see them.
                                  Pat

Comment

I've also noticed that the "Go to first new post" buttons are now missing as well. You can still click on where they normally are, but you can't see them.
                                    ;)
                                    Warbird Charlie
                                    HSD Skyraider FlightLine OV-10 FMS 1400: P-40B, P-51, F4U, F6F, T-28, P-40E, Pitts, 1700 F4U & F7F, FOX glider Freewing A-6, T-33, P-51 Dynam ME-262, Waco TF Giant P-47; ESM F7F-3 LX PBJ-1 EFL CZ T-28, C-150, 1500 P-51 & FW-190

Comment

This will be fixed shortly. Please continue to provide your feedback on ANY issues you see.

Comment

I've noticed there's some threads I can't unsubscribe to.
                                        TiredIron Aviation
                                        Tired Iron Military Vehicles

Comment

Working...
                                        X