X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Email......

I know the old forum we had the ability to send members a email thru the forum that inturn have them responding to our email accts. ,this one all I see or can find is PM . Is there a way I'm not seeing to email a member instead of using the PM ?
    But Crashing is Landing

RE: Email......

I got the same conclusion as you did Hippie a couple days ago and believed that it is PM only. Sooo...... it must be so, because I refuse to believe that we are both brain damaged. A lot of times I just chalk it up to my chemo brain :)
    Regards,
    Warbird Charlie
    Warbird Charlie
    HSD Skyraider FlightLine OV-10 FMS 1400: P-40B, P-51, F4U, F6F, T-28, P-40E, Pitts, 1700 F4U & F7F, FOX glider Freewing A-6, T-33, P-51 Dynam ME-262, Waco TF Giant P-47; ESM F7F-3 LX PBJ-1 EFL CZ T-28, C-150, 1500 P-51 & FW-190

Comment

Originally posted by Hippie 64
      I know the old forum we had the ability to send members a email thru the forum that inturn have them responding to our email accts. ,this one all I see or can find is PM . Is there a way I'm not seeing to email a member instead of using the PM ?
      Go into your User Control Panel (link is at top left area of any forum page), then select Edit Options under Your Profile (on left side column). There is a line that says "Hide your email from other members". Uncheck that and others will see the option to email you as well as PM when they click on your forum user name (you should see the email option if you click on mine).

I suspect this is checked by default since very few member user names seem to show this option (although there are a few).

Bill M.

Comment

THANX for the info wpmay. Fixed mine :)
        Oh, welcome to this forum !!
        Warbird Charlie
        HSD Skyraider FlightLine OV-10 FMS 1400: P-40B, P-51, F4U, F6F, T-28, P-40E, Pitts, 1700 F4U & F7F, FOX glider Freewing A-6, T-33, P-51 Dynam ME-262, Waco TF Giant P-47; ESM F7F-3 LX PBJ-1 EFL CZ T-28, C-150, 1500 P-51 & FW-190

Comment

Originally posted by OV10
          THANX for the info wpmay. Fixed mine :)
          Oh, welcome to this forum !!
          No problem and thanks for the welcome. I've been hanging around flying forums for several years (RCU and RCG) but am new to Hobby Squawk. Fly mainly balsa planes but recently bought a foam Freewing P-51D Mustang and am also rapidly becoming a fan of Motion RC!

Bill M.

Comment

It might be helpful to you as well, to click on the persons name below their icon, on the bottom it will say "send (whoever) a private email."

Try that, it might be what you're looking for

Grossman56
            Team Gross!

Comment

Working...
            X