X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Forum down?

Anyone else have trouble accessing the forum yesterday? I wasn't able to access for the day and was getting this message:

"under construction
    This domain has just been registered for one of our customers!
    Domain registration and webhosting at best prices."

This happens to me a few times a week and on different systems and connections, anyone else have this problem?

Regards,
    OB

RE: Forum down?

Hmmmm...I accessed the forum 3-4 different times yesterday.  Never encountered any problems.
    Lon

EFlite F-16 80mm, EFite DRACO, EFlite Night Radian, E-Flite P51 1.5m
    Freewing A-10 80mm, F-86 80mm, F-15 90mm, Avanti. FMS DHC-2 Beaver, Fliteline P-38L ,HSD HME-262, HSD F86.

Comment

I had the exact same problem and error message but it turned out to be my system. Comcast recently upgraded my modem with one that included a wireless router (even though I didn't want that feature since I already had my own wireless router). I couldn't find any way to turn off the wireless feature and it turns out that some things on my network were connecting through the Comcast modem/wireless router and others through my existing wireless router. Internet access worked fine with a few exceptions including the Hobby Squawk forums. When I made sure that everything on my wireless network were connecting only through my own wireless router all the problems (including Hobby Squawk) disappeared. This may not be the cause of your problem but it may at least be an indication that the issue is at your end. Hope this helps.

Bill

Comment

Greetings Guys,

All has been fully functional here in Oklahoma.

Probably a local glitch.

Bill L.
        in Okla.

Comment

Come to think of it, I'll have to look again but I think most of the issues happen over my work connection, probably the culprit!

Comment

Okay, this is whats happening to me.  If I try to log in, it won't let me, I hit the log in key, type the name and password, then it goes back to the first, welcome guest page again.  What I have to do is go into a post and click on to the reply within any post (not the black one down below) then it will go to a page that says I either don't have access to this post or I'm not logged in.  So I log in there and it works.  Go figure, I know Hippie64 is having trouble too, so I just e mailed him what I wrote above, seems to me that there are some strange things going on lately.

Grossman56
            Team Gross!

Comment

Originally posted by Grossman56
              Okay, this is whats happening to me.  If I try to log in, it won't let me, I hit the log in key, type the name and password, then it goes back to the first, welcome guest page again.  What I have to do is go into a post and click on to the reply within any post (not the black one down below) then it will go to a page that says I either don't have access to this post or I'm not logged in.  So I log in there and it works.  Go figure, I know Hippie64 is having trouble too, so I just e mailed him what I wrote above, seems to me that there are some strange things going on lately.

Grossman56
              Ok......same thing here.....sigh
              Thanks Grossman
              Lon
              Lon

Freewing A-10 80mm, F-86 80mm, F-15 90mm, Avanti. FMS DHC-2 Beaver, Fliteline P-38L ,HSD HME-262, HSD F86.

Comment

Yep, thought it was just me, but I am having the same problem. At least we know now that it isn't us!! :cool:

Comment

We are looking into this error. It seems to only be affecting select users which is a bit strange. I will post an update here once we have it solved.

Mark

Comment

This issue should now be fixed.  You should be able to login from the homepage without any issue.   Please let me know.

Mark

Comment

Originally posted by Mark.MotionRC
                      This issue should now be fixed.  You should be able to login from the homepage without any issue.   Please let me know.

Mark
                      It seems to be working for me. Thanks

Roy B.

Comment

Originally posted by boomer108
                        Originally posted by Mark.MotionRC

Mark
                        It seems to be working for me. Thanks

Roy B.
                        It is working fine for me now.
                        Lon
                        Lon

Comment

works for me , now!
                          Thanks guys!

Grossman56
                          Team Gross!

Comment

Greetings MRC,

Awesome, no more hacking my way in through the back door!!!

Thank you,

Bill L.
                            in Okla.

Comment

Ditto for me as well. Worked perfectly this afternoon. Thanks guys!

Comment

Working...
                              X