X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FMS Inventory

What's up with all the OoS(Out of Stock) of FMS inventory.
    The reason I ask is because of the really high percentage of retracts that are not available which is probably the most replaced item on a model.
    This caught my attention during an initial awareness of a possible change in retract design at this "Official FMS 1400mm P-51D V8 Thread" post.
    Out of Stock.......... RE003(1400 P-51B&D), RE004(1400 Corsair), RE005(1700 Corsair), RE006(P-40B), RE001"metal"(1700 P-51), PT113(1500 P-47)
    After seeing this I also looked at and there appears to be a lot of airframe parts not avail too.
    Are you folks moving away from FMS to focus on Freewing/FlightLine and let Horizon have their FMS parts pie since they dictate pricing/control distribution of FMS in the USA. :Thinking:

Best regards,
    Warbird Charlie
    HSD Skyraider FlightLine OV-10 FMS 1400: P-40B, P-51, F4U, F6F, T-28, P-40E, Pitts, 1700 F4U & F7F, FOX glider Freewing A-6, T-33, P-51 Dynam ME-262, Waco TF Giant P-47; ESM F7F-3 LX PBJ-1 EFL CZ T-28, C-150, 1500 P-51 & FW-190

It's the same way at Horizon Hobby.
    TiredIron Aviation
    Tired Iron Military Vehicles

Comment

Horizon seems to dictate all things FMS in N. America and maybe Motion has no control over that. With the marriage between Horizon and FMS, perhaps the honeymoon is over. Horizon pushed to be the one "wearing the pants" in the union. Now FMS is pushing back in their own way (having second thoughts about the pre-nup). Are we seeing the results of the "one (or two) year itch"? :Silly:

Comment

Originally posted by TiredIronGRB View Post
        It's the same way at Horizon Hobby.
        Not the same........;)RE003 stock, PT113 stock, Don't even list RE004, RE006 discontinued being replaced by RE029, RE001 not listed.
        I see a change blowing in the wind..........any insight from the MRC guys
        Warbird Charlie
        HSD Skyraider FlightLine OV-10 FMS 1400: P-40B, P-51, F4U, F6F, T-28, P-40E, Pitts, 1700 F4U & F7F, FOX glider Freewing A-6, T-33, P-51 Dynam ME-262, Waco TF Giant P-47; ESM F7F-3 LX PBJ-1 EFL CZ T-28, C-150, 1500 P-51 & FW-190

Comment

I order all my FMS plane straight from FMS, cause I get knocked for taxes from HH . Most of the planes I ordered from FMS got shipped from some secret warehouse in Florida

Comment

I'm not to happy about Motion no longer carrying parts for the FMS 1400 Corsair and P-51B or the planes themselves for that matter. I have them both bought from Motion and now I'm forced to order direct from FMS. Not even HH has parts which I would rather not give them my business anyhow. Sad situation!

Comment

I don't see the 1400mm Corsair at all, it's just gone.

Comment

The 1400mm Corsair has been discontinued, that's why it's not showing up.

Comment

I found the product page with some spare parts, I'll be making an order to get prop blades and a few things.
                  FMS 1400mm F4U Corsair Version 3 in Navy Blue Color Scheme - Receiver Ready (PNP) RC Plane

Comment

FMS site shows the Corsair in stock also the 1400 P-51B. What gives?

Comment

The 1700mm birds were showing in stock until their stock was depleted then they started showing as discontinued. i suspect that's what's happening here.

Comment

RCCastle is your friend for parts right now, and you can get the whole plane if need be. R.
                        AMA 424553

Comment

Working...
                        X