X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hobby Squawk approaching 100,000 posts

It's hard to believe but our little RC aircraft forum is about to reach 100,000 posts. I wonder who will be the lucky person to post the 100,000th message. Perhaps it will be profound; let's see. Maybe we need Squawk shirts and stickers to celebrate!
    Thank you to the entire Hobby Squawk community for all your support and involvement.

Actually thought the number would be higher. Shirts sound:Cool: good!

Comment

That’s fantastic! It’s a great community with lots of shared knowledge, and it supports a company I happen to enjoy purchasing from. A total win. :Cool:

Comment

Originally posted by Twowingtj View Post
        Actually thought the number would be higher. Shirts sound:Cool: good!
        So did I :Thinking:............there's probably close to 10K just from Dan, George and myself :wacky
        Warbird Charlie
        HSD Skyraider FlightLine OV-10 FMS 1400: P-40B, P-51, F4U, F6F, T-28, P-40E, Pitts, 1700 F4U & F7F, FOX glider Freewing A-6, T-33, P-51 Dynam ME-262, Waco TF Giant P-47; ESM F7F-3 LX PBJ-1 EFL CZ T-28, C-150, 1500 P-51 & FW-190

Comment

It's nice to be part of something that's fun and helps others at the same time.:Cool:

Comment

I'm continually impressed by the quality of members who call Hobby Squawk home. Thanks to everyone for being polite, fair-minded, fun-loving, objective, respectful, and so welcoming with new members. I've received many PMs over the years from new members who were thankful that one of you had greeted them with a friendly and sincere "Welcome to Hobby Squawk!"

I'm also grateful that the banners we provide for advertisers is working. Callie told me her business has grown exponentially, and some of our Air Museum partners reported an increase in visitors mentioning RC. So thank you to everyone for helping fulfill Hobby Squawk's mission of sharing the love of RC aviation with a wider audience. The more, the merrier!
            Live Q&A every Tuesday and Friday at 9pm EST on my Twitch Livestream

Live chat with me and other RC Nuts on my Discord

Camp my Instagram @Alpha.Makes

Comment

+1 this is a great forum. Must be the people that make it what it is.

Thanks

Mike
              \"When Inverted Down Is Up And Up Is Expensive\"

Comment

:Cool:;). R.
                AMA 424553

Comment

This is the only forum I visit mainly because people are generally helpful here. Another reason is that this is the only place I have found where the company actually engages in conversation with the customer.
                  Plus I do not like all the ads and other bs that goes on at other sites. Personally I don't do social media. So this is it for me.

I am admittedly jaded after my experiences with other companies. And for a time I thought MRC might be the same. But MRC has done a great job in my opinion. They seem to be actively trying to help the hobby as they grow.
                  I hope this forum continues to grow as well.

PS. Bring back signatures
                  Meridian Aeromodelers, Meridian MS

Comment

Working...
                  X