X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Flag report

I have a notification for a flag report on a post that’s not one of my posts and it’s on a post I haven’t even read. What is this?

Originally posted by farmflyer View Post
    I have a notification for a flag report on a post that’s not one of my posts and it’s on a post I haven’t even read. What is this?
    FF..........it's been an ongoing system problem. Anytime someone flags a post everyone gets the notification.
    The thread that ya gotta be referring to is............MiG-15 54.5" Metallic Silver 3d Printed RC Plane 3dLabPrint Model Airplane Kit
    Warbird Charlie
    HSD Skyraider FlightLine OV-10 FMS 1400: P-40B, P-51, F4U, F6F, T-28, P-40E, Pitts, 1700 F4U & F7F, FOX glider Freewing A-6, T-33, P-51 Dynam ME-262, Waco TF Giant P-47; ESM F7F-3 LX PBJ-1 EFL CZ T-28, C-150, 1500 P-51 & FW-190

Comment

Yes it was thanks.

Comment

I’m getting it now too and unable to remove it

Comment

Getting it as well. When trying to delete it the system tells me that I need to be logged in, although I’m logged in. :Confused:

Comment

I got it too. I think what happens is someone hits Flag by mistake instead of Like and it goes out to everyone.

Comment

Are you guys all subscribed to the Silver Mig thread?

Comment

Originally posted by Marco Polo View Post
                Are you guys all subscribed to the Silver Mig thread?
                NOPE................and it's been a systemic problem for a long time as I noted in post #2
                Warbird Charlie
                HSD Skyraider FlightLine OV-10 FMS 1400: P-40B, P-51, F4U, F6F, T-28, P-40E, Pitts, 1700 F4U & F7F, FOX glider Freewing A-6, T-33, P-51 Dynam ME-262, Waco TF Giant P-47; ESM F7F-3 LX PBJ-1 EFL CZ T-28, C-150, 1500 P-51 & FW-190

Comment

Working...
                X