X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Site Design

When I first landed on this site I was surprised to find that it was vBulletin.

Very well designed, and easy on the eyes. Kudos!

APCO, Welcome to "Hobby Squawk". Best, LB
    I solemnly swear to "over-celebrate" the smallest of victories.
    ~Lucky B*st*rd~

You'll never be good at something unless you're willing to suck at it first.
    ~Anonymous~

AMA#116446

Comment

It’s good that the admins hear this kind of stuff from time to time. It ensures that those in charge of the site don’t go around “fixing stuff that ain’t broke”. Like my cable company - for no reason that I could see, they suddenly just changed the appearance of the onscreen program guide. It looks like crap now - very amateurish.

Comment

Originally posted by xviper View Post
        It’s good that the admins hear this kind of stuff from time to time. It ensures that those in charge of the site don’t go around “fixing stuff that ain’t broke”. Like my cable company - for no reason that I could see, they suddenly just changed the appearance of the onscreen program guide. It looks like crap now - very amateurish.
        This isn't to do with the post, but I noticed xviper that on your profile, it shows that you joined in 2019? That's not true. You've been on for many a year, No? I joined in 2016 and I have a paltry amount of posts compared to your colossal 2857! Something wrong there, eh!

Comment

I have no idea why it says I joined just this month. I didn't even notice till you said it. I guess I've been REALLY busy so far this month. :Confused::Whew:

Comment

Thanks for the kudos and we will have to look into the joined date issue...It could be a bug from the last update to the software we did.
            My YouTube RC videos:
            https://www.youtube.com/@toddbreda

Comment

xviper, your join date was blank so I changed it to Jan 2014. If you know your exact join date (approx) feel free to let me know and I will update it for you.
              My YouTube RC videos:
              https://www.youtube.com/@toddbreda

Comment

Thanks, I have no idea as to when I joined. I think I found this site within the first year it started.

Comment

Who can I contact regarding the site design?

Comment

Originally posted by APCO View Post
                    Who can I contact regarding the site design?
                    You can send me a Private Message.

Comment

Originally posted by Marco Polo View Post

You can send me a Private Message.
                      MP, If you have any input as to site design, could you find the 'Go To Top' Button and reinstall it? LOL Best, LB
                      I solemnly swear to "over-celebrate" the smallest of victories.
                      ~Lucky B*st*rd~

You'll never be good at something unless you're willing to suck at it first.
                      ~Anonymous~

AMA#116446

Comment

Go back to the old setup.

Comment

Agreed!.....

Comment

Working...
                          X