X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where did it go?

...the little UP arrow on bottom right of page? If I scroll to bottom and tap where it should be, it does zoom to the top but only if I scroll to page bottom first.

No more Home page? That was an easy way for me to navigate the forum:Confused:.
    Now I’m lost. LOL

Comment

Same here, everything is lost but me..

Comment

Sorry folks, we are currently in the process of implementing an entire new site map for the community which will ultimately boast a more intuitive forum structure. This became necessary with our launching into gas models and components. Please excuse the mess (and little bugs you have noticed lately) while we get it to where it needs to be. It was going to be started over the weekend but ownership are excited to get it going sooner, lol. It will all make sense soon we promise!

:Cool:
        My YouTube RC videos:
        https://www.youtube.com/@toddbreda

Comment

Having to change things up due to business expansion is a good problem to have:Cool:.

Comment

Thank you - my ^ is back!

Comment

You are welcome. The update to the forum was fairly extensive, so we are still working on a few housekeeping items. If you see anything else that looks odd, please let us know.

Comment

Originally posted by Marco Polo View Post
                You are welcome. The update to the forum was fairly extensive, so we are still working on a few housekeeping items. If you see anything else that looks odd, please let us know.
                Big Thanks for doing what needs to be done and mostly seems to work well. Good job! Sometimes those solutions can be awkward. Click image for larger version

Name:	CD643E9E-C18D-4ABE-AC5A-B9C78C7C4F08.jpeg
Views:	473
Size:	83.2 KB
ID:	196933
                MH

Comment

Originally posted by F22trainer View Post

Big Thanks for doing what needs to be done and mostly seems to work well. Good job! Sometimes those solutions can be awkward. Click image for larger version

Name:	CD643E9E-C18D-4ABE-AC5A-B9C78C7C4F08.jpeg
Views:	473
Size:	83.2 KB
ID:	196933
                  MH
                  Knowing you, that made me chuckle for multiple reasons! :Cool:
                  Live Q&A every Tuesday and Friday at 9pm EST on my Twitch Livestream

Live chat with me and other RC Nuts on my Discord

Camp my Instagram @Alpha.Makes

Comment

I saw this and thought it was odd. LOL

Comment

Working...
                    X