X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Create a new post

Tearing my hair out looking for the way to create a new post. Tapped on a menu topic and here it is - why isn't it up front? The reason is I'm having difficulty lupoading my 'avatar' - apparently this is newspeak for 'photo'or 'image'. Anyone know how I can resize to fit the limits given here, please? Thanks a lot,everyone, and keep safe, Den, Cymru (Wales.

No more than 125x125 seems to work well.

Comment

To create a new post (or new thread) is easy and the icon is right up front and near the top. When you click on any main sub-forum page (like you just did for "Hobby Squawk Feedback"), you should see near the top, it says "+ New Topic". Click on it and there you are.
      Since you already know what size you need the picture to be, here's HOW to do it. As far as re-sizing a photo, that's done on your own computer. Open up a picture with something like "PAINT 3D". Most computers come with this feature. Then you "select" your whole picture by framing it with the borders. From there, you can pinch or squeeze it to a smaller size. Then "save as" to your desktop. View it's "properties" to see how many bits or pixels it is. If it's still too big, do it again till you get down the about 125 x 125.

Comment

Originally posted by denvoyager View Post
        Tearing my hair out looking for the way to create a new post. Tapped on a menu topic and here it is - why isn't it up front? The reason is I'm having difficulty lupoading my 'avatar' - apparently this is newspeak for 'photo'or 'image'. Anyone know how I can resize to fit the limits given here, please? Thanks a lot,everyone, and keep safe, Den, Cymru (Wales.
        I agree, this is nuts. Where Menu Topic ? Like you, I cannot find anywhere on how to create a new post !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Hey Pope. Long time no hear. How you been?
          Don't just fly--WREAK HAVOC!!!

Comment

Working...
          X