X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nexa / VQ P-38?

I asked the question on MotioRC live chat but they didn't know the answer and directed me over here. I see Motion is now importing the VQ models under the Nexa brand name and are listed as the official VQ USA distributor. Will all the VQ models be available? Timeframe?
    Looking to buy a silver VQ P-38.

I am also looking for the same thing, hoping you find the answer so you can share!

Comment

Originally posted by smdub View Post
      I asked the question on MotioRC live chat but they didn't know the answer and directed me over here. I see Motion is now importing the VQ models under the Nexa brand name and are listed as the official VQ USA distributor. Will all the VQ models be available? Timeframe?
      Looking to buy a silver VQ P-38.
      Hard to say a timeframe, but we will be stocking all the models we believe are worth it and also working on new ones that will be coming. These things just take time.

Comment

Thank you! Hoping you will do video inbox and build at some point soon!

Comment

Just received my Nexa P-38 from Motion. I am impressed so far. VERY well packaged. retracts are installed! Comes with 3 Blade spinners. Very good covering. So far seems like a very well constructed plane - won't know for sure until I start assembling later in December. We need to start a build group!

Comment

JonjonC@shaw.ca Welcome to Hobby Squawk! Very interested to see some details on your build. This is one I'm interested in getting. I have noticed that there's no "Official" thread started on this one yet.

Comment

Yes i don't get it. Why no official thread? Its such a beautiful aircraft. I havent started building yet. Perhaps towards the end of December I will have time.

Comment

EDIT UPDATE: Saw Aros already created it!

I will create one later today. There are still many of these newer Nexa aircraft that have no "official" threads yet. Namely, because we aren't going to be able to unbox and build each one fast enough to have more information than what the product pages have. I only just recently made the P-40 one because I received that one. I will post here when it's created and any owners, please go in and post up pictures of the plane in any stage of the assembly you have it in

Comment

Working...
                X