X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Motion RC website issues?

Just curious if anyone else is having issues with the MRC website? I can no longer browse easily. When using the ‘RC Airplanes’ drop down menu the link doesn’t open up anything. None of those options does. I can get to planes via the link lower down on the page, but there are no filters for type such as jets, warbirds, etc. It is a pain to find what I am looking for without going through various pages. I am using safari and have tried Firefox both on my IPad and phone. I created a ticket asking about this and was told it works better on Chrome. Frankly a little disappointed with that response. It has worked fine for years now suddenly it doesn’t. Anyone else or is it just me?

It’s not just you. Browsing the main MRC website on my IPad can be very difficult. I have the same issue with the drop down links...

Comment

I'm assuming you are both using iPad Pros? If not, please let me know. The tech team at Motion are aware of the incompatibility of the new website menus with iPad Pros and they are working on a fix as we speak. The fix should be completed by end of day tomorrow (Oct 16) or Monday at the latest. In the meantime, if you rotate your iPad Pro into portrait mode, you should have no issues accessing the menus.

Thank you for reporting the issue and we appreciate everyone's patience while we work to resolve the issue.

MP

Comment

Yes, using an IPad Pro. It was glitchy on my iPhone after the last update, but seems to be working fine today

Comment

Also rotating the iPad does make the menus work

Comment

Originally posted by Bogietrim View Post
            Also rotating the iPad does make the menus work
            Good to know and yes, IPad Pro.

Comment

Update on this issue, the fix to get the menus working with iPad Pros in landscape mode is more complex than originally thought. Motion RC has their top developers working on the issue, but it is going to take a few weeks to get everything working perfectly. In the meantime, iPad Pro users can simply rotate their tablets into portrait mode to enable the standard mobile menu. Again, we thank everyone for their patience while we work diligently to resolve this issue.

Comment

I went on the Motion RC website today for the first time in awhile and the sub menus are not working. I was trying to check out the airplanes, but nothing is coming up in the sub menu, and it turns out it stays blank for everything else. Any news on this??

Grossman56
                Team Gross!

Comment

Grossman56 Dan...……..works for me using Win10 Microsoft Edge browser.
                  Warbird Charlie
                  HSD Skyraider FlightLine OV-10 FMS 1400: P-40B, P-51, F4U, F6F, T-28, P-40E, Pitts, 1700 F4U & F7F, FOX glider Freewing A-6, T-33, P-51 Dynam ME-262, Waco TF Giant P-47; ESM F7F-3 LX PBJ-1 EFL CZ T-28, C-150, 1500 P-51 & FW-190

Comment

So strange. I was using Microsoft Edge and the icon was the blue and white MRC icon. So I clicked on The Edge browser and it said it had been updated. Anyway, typed in www.motionrc.com and up comes the site and it works fine. So I back out of it and try with the old icon that I've been using for years and it didn't work. So, I just created a new short cut off the Edge page that was working, but the icon is the Google icon. Go figure.

Grossman56
                    Team Gross!

Comment

Working...
                    X