X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Quick Tips Video Series

Hey guys, release our first Quick Tips video today with a plan for a new one each week (probably Tuesdays). We filmed a few that are coming, but we hope this series can help beginners and seasoned veterans of the hobby. We also hope that the comments of each video on YouTube will add to the video with other types of ideas etc. because there are many ways to accomplish certain goals in our hobby.
    So enjoy and hopefully, this video and this series will help you progress in this awesome hobby.

James When I assembled the Black Horse Gilmore, I did a short video on hinging the conrtol surfaces using the big pin hinges supplied. It's not a pro grade video, but feel free to use any tips or content from it.

Comment

Can you do a video on balancing aircraft?

Comment

Originally posted by BlueAngelBen View Post
        Can you do a video on balancing aircraft?
        Sure can, thanks for joining Hobby Squawk BlueAngelBen . Give us some time, we have a list built and are going through it one by one

Comment

A video on securing a battery so it doesn't move in flight. I've crash and sometimes wonder if it was because the battery moved in flight. But, I wasn't sure because where the impact was knocked the battery out of the plane.

Comment

Originally posted by Coconut View Post
            A video on securing a battery so it doesn't move in flight. I've crash and sometimes wonder if it was because the battery moved in flight. But, I wasn't sure because where the impact was knocked the battery out of the plane.
            Will definitely add it to the list!

Comment

Do a video on programming an esc
              to stop motor when throttle is pulled all the way off. This is necessary to stop folding props from spinning on gliders.

Comment

I have bought a lot of planes from motion rc, but two of them require you to install motor,esc and battery. As an example how do I match the grasshopper with the proper power equipment.

Comment

Originally posted by Silent flyer View Post
                  I have bought a lot of planes from motion rc, but two of them require you to install motor,esc and battery. As an example how do I match the grasshopper with the proper power equipment.
                  All the Balsa aircraft will require electronics installation as they can be flown with numerous types of combinations. We have recommended specs on each product page

Comment

Working...
                  X