X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Problem with Subscriptions

I have subscribed to a number of topics and while I am in those threads it shows "subscribed" with a check mark, but when I click on "MY Subscriptions" on the main page it shows my subscriptions as empty. How do I fix that?
    Hanger: FW F-22, E-Flight F-16, T-Rex 600, Twisted Hobbies 342, VIP Pylon, Flying Flags hotliner, 1.5 Maule,

Originally posted by SDRick View Post
    I have subscribed to a number of topics and while I am in those threads it shows "subscribed" with a check mark, but when I click on "MY Subscriptions" on the main page it shows my subscriptions as empty. How do I fix that?
    Send a Private Message to Aros. He is the website ninja. Best, LB
    I solemnly swear to "over-celebrate" the smallest of victories.
    ~Lucky B*st*rd~

You'll never be good at something unless you're willing to suck at it first.
    ~Anonymous~

AMA#116446

Comment

Elbee
      I looked at the OP's profile and all appears ok as far as subscription registration go's but this thread is most likely not relevant any more because he originally posted this 10 months ago and hasn't been on the Squawk in 3 months
      Warbird Charlie
      HSD Skyraider FlightLine OV-10 FMS 1400: P-40B, P-51, F4U, F6F, T-28, P-40E, Pitts, 1700 F4U & F7F, FOX glider Freewing A-6, T-33, P-51 Dynam ME-262, Waco TF Giant P-47; ESM F7F-3 LX PBJ-1 EFL CZ T-28, C-150, 1500 P-51 & FW-190

Comment

Originally posted by OV10 View Post
        Elbee
        I looked at the OP's profile and all appears ok as far as subscription registration go's but this thread is most likely not relevant any more because he originally posted this 10 months ago and hasn't been on the Squawk in 3 months
        Thanks, just following up on the Flag report. Best, Steve
        I solemnly swear to "over-celebrate" the smallest of victories.
        ~Lucky B*st*rd~

You'll never be good at something unless you're willing to suck at it first.
        ~Anonymous~

AMA#116446

Comment

Post no longer needed.

Comment

Originally posted by xviper View Post
            Post no longer needed.
            Am closing this thread topic because it is no longer relevant as it has also become a spammer magnet
            Warbird Charlie
            HSD Skyraider FlightLine OV-10 FMS 1400: P-40B, P-51, F4U, F6F, T-28, P-40E, Pitts, 1700 F4U & F7F, FOX glider Freewing A-6, T-33, P-51 Dynam ME-262, Waco TF Giant P-47; ESM F7F-3 LX PBJ-1 EFL CZ T-28, C-150, 1500 P-51 & FW-190

Comment

• Elbee
              Elbee commented
              Editing a comment
              Copy that.
          Working...
          X