X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Boeing B-17 Flying Fortress- FMS

Any chance of FMS making the Boeing B-17 Flying Fortress? More detailed, bigger engines, more robust gear,
    maybe use six cell batteries, over a 100 inch wing span.

Have you looked at these? I own two of them. Our club has a whole squadron of them.
    Don't just fly--WREAK HAVOC!!!

Comment

Originally posted by quitcherbitchen View Post
      Have you looked at these? I own two of them. Our club has a whole squadron of them.
      Sadly, they've been "Sold Out" forever. No one is making a foam B17 currently. HobbyKing has an 1873mm, V2 on "backorder" slated for January 2021. But, the backorder has been moved ahead a few times since COVID took hold. Many people have asked for a new FlightLine B17 and continue to do so. Someday, there will be an announcement of the birth of a new B17 made with great care and attention to detail with proper balance; properly rated motors; landing gear; ESC's and some kind of a great looking paint scheme....Question is ....When?...
      Click image for larger version

Name:	Boeing B17.jpg
Views:	378
Size:	99.6 KB
ID:	289953

Comment

Richard at General has them way more often then HK. He had some just last month. He will get another load probably soon. I can call him if you want.
        Don't just fly--WREAK HAVOC!!!

Comment

Originally posted by quitcherbitchen View Post
          Richard at General has them way more often then HK. He had some just last month. He will get another load probably soon. I can call him if you want.
          Oh, well "Thank You" for that offer, but unfortunately, I have had to suspend my purchasing of planes for sometime. I do visit General Hobby from time to time. I think it will have to be a "pull the trigger" decision if I see them in stock. I will buy one eventually. I will keep an eye. Again, thanks....

Comment

Working...
          X