Motion RC Gift Cards - The Perfect Gift!

You must Sign-in or Register to post messages in the Hobby Squawk community
Registration is FREE and only takes a few moments

Register now

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Buddy List

Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Buddy List

Am I just missing it or is it gone ?
    But Crashing is Landing

Don't see it here either. Maybe it is called subscriptions now? Gotta do more looking but good to see you my friend!
    Lauren

Comment

I hear you, I liked the CP where I could see the latest replies to the threads I had posted in as well as my Buddy List. Hopefully this feature is not gone for good.
      Good to see you here Bryan, I've tried to get in touch with Bill (Rocketeer), have you heard anything, hope he's okay!

Grossman56
      Team Gross!

Comment

Hey Gman I've had a email or two from him . Think he has been really busy and like I've heard from a few others some of the things that are being posted by some are more of a slam or are you stupid type of response so it's better to just read instead of getting into a pissing contest with them . I read as much as I can stand before I just have to say something but we are all here . Glad to see you are here , Hey to Diane for me !! Ready for Spring

Bryan
        But Crashing is Landing

Comment

Yeah, I hear you. I've experienced the same thing from certain people, I try to ignore it for the most part, but I have felt angry at times, then I get chatting with someone and swap advice and experiences and it reminds me of what our little group is/was like. Guys like you and Bill and a few others are the reason I buck it up and come back, Glad to see you're still here, and I agree, I'm getting itchy thumbs, the Sim just doesn't cut it after a while

Grossman56
          Team Gross!

Comment

The current version of our software does not include a buddy or friend list. We have requested this feature from the software provider and asked them to consider it for future release. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Mark

Comment

Thanks Mark, I personally really liked the Buddy List and hope it makes a come back. Did I hear right that the pic size can be increased to 4mb. I'm always having to resize and it seems to me that some pics other have posted come out much larger than mine, although I'm trying to post at the maximum size, especially when your trying to show a certain detail or concern for advice.

Grossman56
              Team Gross!

Comment

Originally posted by Grossman56 View Post
                Thanks Mark, I personally really liked the Buddy List and hope it makes a come back. Did I hear right that the pic size can be increased to 4mb. I'm always having to resize and it seems to me that some pics other have posted come out much larger than mine, although I'm trying to post at the maximum size, especially when your trying to show a certain detail or concern for advice.

Grossman56
                There is no restriction on the actually dimensions of your photo, however, the max file upload size is currently set to 2mb. We may increase in the future depending on customer feedback and the number of images that get posted to Hobby Squawk.

Mark

Comment

Working...
                X