You must Sign-in or Register to post messages in the Hobby Squawk community
Registration is FREE and only takes a few moments

Register now

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Did the forum font size suddenly change today?

Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Did the forum font size suddenly change today?

The first viewing of this forum today turned up with very small font. This has not happened in any other forum I use. Did some setting get changed overnight that resulted in the font becoming very small? Old eyes are having a tough time reading this forum now.

Nothing changed for me but I can agree that the old eyes are getting tired of having to put on drug store magnification glasses to see details that I'm doing on a model.
    Warbird Charlie
    HSD Skyraider FlightLine OV-10 FMS 1400: P-40B, P-51, F4U, F6F, T-28, P-40E, Pitts, 1700 F4U & F7F, FOX glider Freewing A-6, T-33, P-51 Dynam ME-262, Waco TF Giant P-47; ESM F7F-3 LX PBJ-1 EFL CZ T-28, C-150, 1500 P-51 & FW-190

Comment

Thanks, OV. I wonder if something happened to my computer after the last update. I'll pursue it from that angle. Odd that it's only this forum that it happened to.

Comment

Not that I am aware of xviper. Everything looks fine on my end...
        My YouTube RC videos:
        https://www.youtube.com/@toddbreda

Comment

Check the zoom setting on your browser? Mine like to randomly change things up lol

Comment

Originally posted by mshagg View Post
            Check the zoom setting on your browser? Mine like to randomly change things up lol
            That was it. It zoomed itself down to 80%. Got it back to 100% and it looks normal now.

Comment

It's odd that it only changed for this site. All the other forums and websites I have bookmarked are all on at 100%.

Comment

Damn Gremlins! They're everywhere. For instance, I blame them for ALL of my crashes. ALL of them.
                My YouTube RC videos:
                https://www.youtube.com/@toddbreda

Comment

Me, too. My Gremlins have names ................ "I dunno 1" and "I dunno 2", etc.

Comment

Yes.It was blue, right?

Comment

It strikes me as being very odd that you registered on this site just to make 2 posts, both of them in this 6 month old thread and one of them to embed some kind of link that may have unknown consequences if clicked.
                      WARNING! When you find this link in the above post "salt life font free", DO NOT click on it. It may contain MALWARE.

Comment

Working...
                      X