You must Sign-in or Register to post messages in the Hobby Squawk community
Registration is FREE and only takes a few moments

Register now

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Propeller Airplanes new posting icon glitch?

Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Propeller Airplanes new posting icon glitch?

It just started the other day after I read Grossmans post in the P-38 announcement thread under Propeller Airplanes. I have read all new posts in the category topic and the blue icon stays lit like I have not read something. Even actually clicked on every post listed on the 17 pages as well as having "marked this channel read" under the moderation tab for the category. Can not get the blue remark(new posting) logo to go away. Any advise or solution Aros??
    Best regards,
    Warbird Charlie
    HSD Skyraider FlightLine OV-10 FMS 1400: P-40B, P-51, F4U, F6F, T-28, P-40E, Pitts, 1700 F4U & F7F, FOX glider Freewing A-6, T-33, P-51 Dynam ME-262, Waco TF Giant P-47; ESM F7F-3 LX PBJ-1 EFL CZ T-28, C-150, 1500 P-51 & FW-190

Hey OV10!

I've got the same problem.

Comment

Thanx Boomer,
      At least I know it is a forum issue now and not me having missed some little nuance(me being a dumbass) of forum operations!!!!
      Warbird Charlie
      HSD Skyraider FlightLine OV-10 FMS 1400: P-40B, P-51, F4U, F6F, T-28, P-40E, Pitts, 1700 F4U & F7F, FOX glider Freewing A-6, T-33, P-51 Dynam ME-262, Waco TF Giant P-47; ESM F7F-3 LX PBJ-1 EFL CZ T-28, C-150, 1500 P-51 & FW-190

Comment

Are you guys logged in when you are reading the posts? Our systems uses the database to track what you have and have not read, so you must be logged in for this feature to work. You can use the Beginner Q&A forum as a test since it has only a couple of posts. Go in and read both posts. As you read them and return to the previous screen the Topic will unbold showing you have read the topic. Then if you read all the topics and go back to the main forum page, you will see the blue speech bubble turn to grey. Let me know is this is working for you.

PS - if it is not working for you, please let me know what kind of browser and device you are using to access Hobby Squawk.

Mark

Comment

Mark,
          Am always logged in and it is only happening on the "Propeller Airplanes" category. It was working fine until the other day as I noted in my opening post. Am using Internet Explorer 11 on a full house PC with quad core processor. As I said it was working and now the new post icon just stays lit up blue.
          Warbird Charlie

Comment

I have the exact same problem only on Propeller Airplanes using Chrome browser. Once the initial glitches with the new forum software were taken care of this did not happen. Only started a few days ago as the others have said. I am logged in and the other topic blue icons become unbold as they should.

Bill

Comment

I'm on Chrome and I'm having the same issue. We'll be looking into this.
              My YouTube RC videos:
              https://www.youtube.com/@toddbreda

Comment

It was doing it to me earlier as well, but finally seems to be OK. Maybe it got fixed in the past half hour?
                Pat

Comment

YEP, mine is function properly now also. Whatever you tweek'd Aros, it looks like ya got it. THANX
                  Warbird Charlie

Comment

Yep it's fixed. Just don't ask me how because I have no clue. LOL
                    My YouTube RC videos:
                    https://www.youtube.com/@toddbreda

Comment

Mine's fixed also. Thanks guy's

Roy B.

Comment

Looks good!

Bill

Comment

Working...
                        X