X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need Help To Update/Correct Attachment

I noticed an error in a diagram I attached to a post a while back, and can't figure out how to replace it with a corrected version. I tried PM-ing the moderator of the forum, but I get an error message telling me his inbox is maxed out. Any help would be appreciated.

Originally posted by AllThumbs View Post
    I noticed an error in a diagram I attached to a post a while back, and can't figure out how to replace it with a corrected version. I tried PM-ing the moderator of the forum, but I get an error message telling me his inbox is maxed out. Any help would be appreciated.
    Where is the Original Post and what is the Post Number? Also, did you click the"edit" button (Lower Right) on your post. This should allow you to "Remove" the document and replace it with the corrected version. Best, LB
    I solemnly swear to "over-celebrate" the smallest of victories.
    ~Lucky B*st*rd~

You'll never be good at something unless you're willing to suck at it first.
    ~Anonymous~

AMA#116446

Comment

5th image attachment at:

Need to replace it with a corrected diagram. There is no Edit button. I read somewhere that after a couple of weeks of posting, you can no longer edit, so I suppose that’s why there isn’t an Edit button. And I only want to replace the one image, not the entire post.

Comment

• Elbee
        Elbee commented
        Editing a comment
        Is it the schematic with the 2 motors and ESCs or the Photo with your additions in white? I can remove the attachments; but I cannot add a corrected one if I do not have it Could you 'copy/paste' your text and then add all the attachments once more? I have to do that on more than one occasion myself. Best, LB

Thanks for the response. It’s the schematic with the ESC’s and batteries. Can I PM the updated attachment file so you can swap it out for me?

Comment

• Elbee
        Elbee commented
        Editing a comment
        Sounds good. Let's try that. Best, LB
    Working...
    X