X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Problems uploading pictures

So many times when I go to upload pics to a post, some pics will download just fine, but others I get a "The file you are trying to upload is corrupted" message. I don't know why it is doing this as all pictures are about the same size. Is there a size limit that is causing this?
    Pat

The size limit is 2MB per image. And you should be able to upload up to 20 images per post. I haven't seen that error message before. Let me know if it persists.
    My YouTube RC videos:
    https://www.youtube.com/@toddbreda

Comment

It just happened again. I uploaded a bunch of pics of my P-38 flaps, but one would not upload, said it was corrupt. All pic sizes were between 800 and 820KB, well within the site limits.
      Pat

Comment

This is what I'm getting.
        Pat

Comment

Hmmm, could be a bug...I'll send in a report...Sorry for the hassle!
          My YouTube RC videos:
          https://www.youtube.com/@toddbreda

Comment

No worries. Anything I couldn't post directly here I posted on RCG first, then linked it directly in my post. More than one way to skin a cat. ;)
            Pat

Comment

Yeah, I got that yesterday, too. Only for me, it was one picture in particular while the other 3 loaded fine. The bad one gave an error message that the file was not supported. It was a JPEG file. When I re-sized it smaller, it went through. It wan't even close to being 2MB.

Comment

Working...
              X