You must Sign-in or Register to post messages in the Hobby Squawk community
Registration is FREE and only takes a few moments

Register now

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Shipping cost 4 times more with Fedex now from MotionRC Europe....to bad....

Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shipping cost 4 times more with Fedex now from MotionRC Europe....to bad....

Was about to buy some spare parts to 2 of my seven Freewing jets...Shipping cost for a smal parcel is Euro 44,- to me. But only 11,82 to main capitals here in Norway...Sending this with Post NL to me in Norway kost Euro 13,-. I can se that it is only possible to get normal shipping cost to severla main capials in Europe now. Have been in contact with MotionRc about this, but they have exlusive contract with Fedex now...I`m not gona buy more from MotionRc it its this way they are gona treat theyr customers. I gess others have the same problem

Same here in the states, a one ounce package (USPS) the size of a letter costs $4.15 from east coast to west coast. Service forget about it.
    AMA 424553

Comment

And a 150 years ago people died sailing to China to get spices... Welcome to the way things are. Accept it or don't.

Comment

Originally posted by Evan D View Post
        And a 150 years ago people died sailing to China to get spices... Welcome to the way things are. Accept it or don't.
        When other shipping companys can send the same parcel for Euro 10 to15....And MotionRc choice Fedex who wants €44....That is not only bad, but incredible stupid of MotionRc...May be MotionRc like to sell less?? I dont know..

Comment

Do they have free shipping over a specific amount? Could that be an option?

Comment

rms, This is Tom @ Motion RC. Motion RC offers free shipping all over Europe on any order over €99. Also, we offer post NL and DPD in addition to FedEx. If you are not seeing those, please open a ticket with our support. If the FedEx price seems wrong, please open a ticket with our support. Normally, our system is very accurate when determining shipping prices but every once in a while there is a data error with an item weight or size. We enter all the sizes and weights manually so it is possible we made a typo on whatever item you are trying to purchase.

Comment

Working...
            X