X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Motion website operating slowly

I've noticed that the MRC website seems to be really slow, pages are taking forever to load. Other functions on my computer (As well as other websites) are just fine. Has anyone else noticed this? Does anyone have a reason for the slow performance?
    Marc flies FW & FL: AL37, MiG-29, T45,F4, A4, A10, F104 70 and 90, P38, Dauntless SBD, Corsair, B17, B24, B26 & P61, Lipp.P19, ME262, Komets, Vampire, SeaVixen, FMS Tigercat, FOX Glider & Radian XL.

Rabid Models foamies, including my 8' B17 & 9' B36... and my Mud Ducks! www.rabidmodels.com

What row fine for me.

Comment

themudduck

Yeppers, Slow to load, clicking "Notifications", and page to page. Also slow, Posting Replies, PMs, page switches, and the like.

Caveat, I am running most Interwebber thingies on a Dell Alienware x15 laptop from "days of yore".

And our "Interwebbeer giver of the sacred bandwidth" is a stingy b*st*rd most days, so for me the issue is more than the Hobby Squawk World-O-Fun.

Best, LB
      I solemnly swear to "over-celebrate" the smallest of victories.
      ~Lucky B*st*rd~

You'll never be good at something unless you're willing to suck at it first.
      ~Anonymous~

AMA#116446

Comment

What's strange to me is that all the pages on Hobbysquawk load very quickly, no problem (except the "notifications" button takes a long time. But yesterday (I was shopping for some parts on the MRC ordering pages) it was taking 5-10 minutes just to click on an item and see the picture. Every page took forever. I ordered 4 small items and it took me more than an hour to get to checkout. I'm using Edge and I have high-speed internet.
        Marc flies FW & FL: AL37, MiG-29, T45,F4, A4, A10, F104 70 and 90, P38, Dauntless SBD, Corsair, B17, B24, B26 & P61, Lipp.P19, ME262, Komets, Vampire, SeaVixen, FMS Tigercat, FOX Glider & Radian XL.

Rabid Models foamies, including my 8' B17 & 9' B36... and my Mud Ducks! www.rabidmodels.com

Comment

Work fine on both my phone and laptop… maybe clear your cache?

Comment

Working...
          X