X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 90mm Stinger & F/A 18 gear compatability

I was told by brad at motionrc that the landing gear for the stinger 90 and the fa/18 were the same.

I purchased a spare pair of fa/18 gear and thinking they would work with my stinger given his info.

If you look at the photos I'm fairly certain this is not correct, was hoping someone could chime in.

I have both planes. He may have been referring to the retracts themselves and not the struts, however, the front struts look very similar but still not the same. They may not even be the same length. The main struts are definitely not the same. They don't even deploy the same way.

Comment

Originally posted by xviper2 View Post
      I have both planes. He may have been referring to the retracts themselves and not the struts, however, the front struts look very similar but still not the same. They may not even be the same length. The main struts are definitely not the same. They don't even deploy the same way.
      right thanks for confirming xviper. My experience over the last couple months with Motionrc has been HORRIBLE with this just being the tip of the iceberg. Multiple tickets ignored completely with evyone giving me the runaround "we will look into it" and then a month of silence. Im sending back a plane now because of all this and I'm done with them.

Comment

Originally posted by Hanson View Post
        right thanks for confirming xviper. My experience over the last couple months with Motionrc has been HORRIBLE with this just being the tip of the iceberg. Multiple tickets ignored completely with evyone giving me the runaround "we will look into it" and then a month of silence. Im sending back a plane now because of all this and I'm done with them.
        That's too bad to hear. I can't comment too much on this as I've only ever had positive experiences with them.

Comment

Working...
        X