Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ROCHOBBY SWIFT

Hey there fellow pilots.
    Im having some trouble balancing the prop on my high speed swift. ive tried now 4 different props after trying to hand launch this dam thing. and Im still getting a bad vibration. Is there anyway the motor shaft could be bent. every crash has been either on the top or bottom, never has it landed on the rear of plane. even though the props keep breaking. I am a beginner high speed flyer, but know how to land and throw a hand launch plane. Cant for the life of me figure out the vibration thing. The one time I did get it in the air, my high speed pass was not very high speed. Not sure what to do next. Any suggestions would be great, Thanks.

Re: ROCHOBBY SWIFT

Check your motor mount to make sure it is not cracked. This motors runs at a very high RPM, if the mount is loose or cracked that could be an issue. A bent motor shaft will also cause massive vibration. The prop on the swift is very small, it would have to be extremely out of balance to cause large amounts of vibration; I don't think that's your issue.

Mark

Comment

Re: ROCHOBBY SWIFT

very good Mark,
      Thanks for the reply. I will check asap!

Comment

Working...
      X