X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Look

I really like the new look, looks like some new features as well.
    TiredIron Aviation
    Tired Iron Military Vehicles

Yeah....... a face lift in like a half hour!! I posted and went away for a short bit and come back to see this. Confused me for a second. Have to explore and see what new features there are.
    Warbird Charlie
    HSD Skyraider FlightLine OV-10 FMS 1400: P-40B, P-51, F4U, F6F, T-28, P-40E, Pitts, 1700 F4U & F7F, FOX glider Freewing A-6, T-33, P-51 Dynam ME-262, Waco TF Giant P-47; ESM F7F-3 LX PBJ-1 EFL CZ T-28, C-150, 1500 P-51 & FW-190

Comment

LOL, yeah, that was quick. I was in the middle of typing a PM and before I sent it there was a different look compared to when after I immediately sent it.

Comment

It kinda snuck up on us! Was anyone on line when they did this or did you have to leave and come on again?? I was on for a bit this morning and went off for about 1/2 an hour and BOOM!!
        Big beautiful difference, good job guys!!

Grossman56
        Team Gross!

Comment

I thought I came back to the wrong place!

Looks great!

Comment

Originally posted by Grossman56 View Post
            It kinda snuck up on us! Was anyone on line when they did this or did you have to leave and come on again?? I was on for a bit this morning and went off for about 1/2 an hour and BOOM!!
            Big beautiful difference, good job guys!!

Grossman56
            It changed about 30 seconds before I started this thread, it was never down.
            TiredIron Aviation

Comment

We lost the larger user pic. I liked having the larger because I used it in identity association of folks but now I have to strain again to see them.
              Warbird Charlie
              HSD Skyraider FlightLine OV-10 FMS 1400: P-40B, P-51, F4U, F6F, T-28, P-40E, Pitts, 1700 F4U & F7F, FOX glider Freewing A-6, T-33, P-51 Dynam ME-262, Waco TF Giant P-47; ESM F7F-3 LX PBJ-1 EFL CZ T-28, C-150, 1500 P-51 & FW-190

Comment

I just found that you can change the look of the Squawk back to the previous look with the larger user id pics but still has the new 5 category panels on the right side of the page showing. Just go to the lower left bottom section of the main page where there is a little teardrop with the label Hobby Squawk to the right of it. Click on that Hobby Squawk and it will allow you to toggle back to the 'Default vB5 Style' with the bigger user pics. I'm good again with no old eye strain :D
                Warbird Charlie

Comment

Hi everyone. By now many of you know we are deploying a new look and feel for Hobby Squawk. The primary reason for the change was to fix some layout issues we were having when viewing the site on tablets and mobile phones. Along with these improvements we decided to give it a slight facelift with new colors and cleaner layout. We hope you like it. It is still work in progress, so please use this thread to capture any feedback and our development team will monitor this thread and address any concerns.

Mark

Comment

Hey Mark, I was just trying to load up some pics as attachments, I was getting an error message with some and not for others, all were my own pictures, so I'm not really sure why that would be.

Grossman56
                    Team Gross!

Comment

Nice job on the new look guys! As Evelyn would say, "Very Pretty!" :)

Comment

WOW, I LOVE it! Looking REAL good folks!

Comment

Nice change, I've been out sick for a few days and logged in just now for the first time and saw the new look. Nicely done!

Comment

I would suggest filling up more of the header banner (orange area) with a larger "Hobby Squawk"...

Click image for larger version

Name:	Header.jpg
Views:	258
Size:	22.3 KB
ID:	57162
                            TiredIron Aviation

Comment

On the "Coming Soon" page, I really like the title on the designated planes being "New - Coming Soon". That's much better than "Sold-out", and makes me sense. Nice change!

Comment

Working...
                              X