X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• View first unread?

I just came over from from another forum and was wondering if there is a feature in this forum to view the
    first unread message in a topic. I've just started in the A10 thread on page one, reading till I'm current with page like 160. If I stop on say page 43, next time in come to the Squawk it would be handy to just hit a "view first unread" button an take me to where I left off previously the the thread. Thanks in advance.

Kurtzz

Look to your right on the screen and next to last poster you will see a blue tab. R.
    AMA 424553

Comment

Originally posted by RRHandy View Post
      Look to your right on the screen and next to last poster you will see a blue tab. R.
      Hello Handy....Could you elaborate a little further :Confused:
      When clicking on that blue button labeled "last post" it always takes you to the last post of the thread and not the last posting you read with in that thread.
      It would be cool to be able to pick up where ya left off versus having to back track which depending on how long you've been away can be pages.
      Warbird Charlie
      HSD Skyraider FlightLine OV-10 FMS 1400: P-40B, P-51, F4U, F6F, T-28, P-40E, Pitts, 1700 F4U & F7F, FOX glider Freewing A-6, T-33, P-51 Dynam ME-262, Waco TF Giant P-47; ESM F7F-3 LX PBJ-1 EFL CZ T-28, C-150, 1500 P-51 & FW-190

Comment

I see my error, would be a nice feature seeings I was gone for two weeks and had looked through back posts. R.:Sweating:
        AMA 424553

Comment

Good idea, anyone hit up Aros with it??

Grossman56
          Team Gross!

Comment

Hi everyone,
            I'm pleased to say that we already have this feature, see the image below. When you view any list of topics you will see a little round blue button (circled in red in the image below) next to the topic title. If you click that blue button it will take you to the "first new post" since your last visit to that specific topic thread. Please note that you need to be logged into the forum in order for our software to know exactly where you left off last time. In addition to the first new post feature, you also have the ability to view the very last post in a thread by clicking on the blue button which is circled in green on the image below. I hope this helps illustrate these two handy features.

Click image for larger version  Name:	links.png Views:	1 Size:	130.1 KB ID:	81283

Comment

Crystal clear, TY Sir, massive time saver!!

Kurtzz

Comment

Cool, thanks Mark

Grossman56
                Team Gross!

Comment

Working...
                X