X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Motion RC General Topics

There was a category at the bottom section of the forum following the Hobby Squawk General Topics section that was named by the title of this thread.
    It has completely disappeared along with the 3 sub-categories and the history of thread posts.
    The sub category that I posted on earlier this morning in the Motion RC General Topics was the Motion RC General Feedback category under the thread of FW/FL Nose Retracts.
    I had left some specific questions to Martin in the post and in checking to see if he responded I find everything is gone.
    When I clicked on the link to that thread that I had sent to Martin earlier in a PM

it takes me to a page that says " Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page. Please try logging in or logging in as different user Login or send a message to the admin "
    What the heck :Confused: Something strange has happened :Thinking:
    Warbird Charlie
    HSD Skyraider FlightLine OV-10 FMS 1400: P-40B, P-51, F4U, F6F, T-28, P-40E, Pitts, 1700 F4U & F7F, FOX glider Freewing A-6, T-33, P-51 Dynam ME-262, Waco TF Giant P-47; ESM F7F-3 LX PBJ-1 EFL CZ T-28, C-150, 1500 P-51 & FW-190

I now see that the Motion RC website link that was next to the "Who's Online" at the top of the page is missing too. Looks like some site maintenance went awry. :Scared:
    Warbird Charlie
    HSD Skyraider FlightLine OV-10 FMS 1400: P-40B, P-51, F4U, F6F, T-28, P-40E, Pitts, 1700 F4U & F7F, FOX glider Freewing A-6, T-33, P-51 Dynam ME-262, Waco TF Giant P-47; ESM F7F-3 LX PBJ-1 EFL CZ T-28, C-150, 1500 P-51 & FW-190

Comment

On my iPhone the go to post tab on posts has been missing for a few days also the spot is blank I can click where it is supposed to be and go to the post.

Comment

Originally posted by OV10 View Post
        There was a category at the bottom section of the forum following the Hobby Squawk General Topics section that was named by the title of this thread.
        It has completely disappeared along with the 3 sub-categories and the history of thread posts.
        The sub category that I posted on earlier this morning in the Motion RC General Topics was the Motion RC General Feedback category under the thread of FW/FL Nose Retracts.
        I had left some specific questions to Martin in the post and in checking to see if he responded I find everything is gone.
        When I clicked on the link to that thread that I had sent to Martin earlier in a PM

it takes me to a page that says " Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page. Please try logging in or logging in as different user Login or send a message to the admin "
        What the heck :Confused: Something strange has happened :Thinking:
        We are performing some tests which will affect the sub forums that are dedicated to Motion RC. In the meantime, I have moved your topic to the Misc RC Airplane discussion. Please note, if you have a specific question about Motion RC products which requires a fast response, you should contact Motion RC directly using the Contact Us link on the main website.

Comment

Originally posted by farmflyer View Post
          On my iPhone the go to post tab on posts has been missing for a few days also the spot is blank I can click where it is supposed to be and go to the post.
          I'll look into this and get it fixed ASAP.

Comment

I asked what happened to the "visit MRC" heading a week ago. No answer. Doc

Comment

Originally posted by doctormike View Post
              I asked what happened to the "visit MRC" heading a week ago. No answer. Doc
              I thought you were a moderator..........don't that prioritize you :Devil:
              Warbird Charlie

Comment

You'd think! Doc

Comment

LOL!!!!LOLLOL
                  Grossman56
                  Team Gross!

Comment

Originally posted by Marco Polo View Post

We are performing some tests which will affect the sub forums that are dedicated to Motion RC. In the meantime, I have moved your topic to the Misc RC Airplane discussion. Please note, if you have a specific question about Motion RC products which requires a fast response, you should contact Motion RC directly using the Contact Us link on the main website.
                    Hello Marco,
                    Inquiring for an update about the progress of the testing and when that section will be reinstated?
                    There was another sub category that had a thread that got dumped and was really interesting and needs to be relocated for access.
                    This was one where Alpha had us guessing what the next models from FW and FL where going to be.
                    I believe it was this thread:
                    http://www.hobbysquawk.com/forum/mot...oduct-requests
                    The "Virtue" clue one has been disclosed via the Skyhawk official product announcement thread.
                    So we are left hanging with no ability for closure to our "rationalized" guesses to clues that Alpha gave as "Tennyson 50" for the next FL prop job which we are anxiously still awaiting to hear what it is going to be.
                    I and am sure many others would like to see that thread back to see this topic come to fruition.;)
                    Best regards,
                    Warbird Charlie

Comment

Originally posted by OV10 View Post

Hello Marco,
                      Inquiring for an update about the progress of the testing and when that section will be reinstated?
                      There was another sub category that had a thread that got dumped and was really interesting and needs to be relocated for access.
                      This was one where Alpha had us guessing what the next models from FW and FL where going to be.
                      I believe it was this thread:
                      http://www.hobbysquawk.com/forum/mot...oduct-requests
                      The "Virtue" clue one has been disclosed via the Skyhawk official product announcement thread.
                      So we are left hanging with no ability for closure to our "rationalized" guesses to clues that Alpha gave as "Tennyson 50" for the next FL prop job which we are anxiously still awaiting to hear what it is going to be.
                      I and am sure many others would like to see that thread back to see this topic come to fruition.;)
                      Best regards,
                      BUMP............... Been over a month!!!! Does Marco not work for Motion anymore :Thinking:
                      Warbird Charlie

Comment

Been away for a while, I was curious - did "Tennyson" get revealed yet?

Comment

I've been trying to get answers from our buddy Alpha as well, sitting on a bunch of manuals.............

Grossman56
                          Team Gross!

Comment

Originally posted by Gringotuerto View Post
                            Been away for a while, I was curious - did "Tennyson" get revealed yet?
                            Bueler ...Bueler ...
                            www.TSHobbies.com
                            Hobby Paint racks and acrylic display stands for collectibles.

Comment

Coming up on two months now. I'd love to know what is coming.

Comment

3+ months now since I initiated this thread respectfully requesting information and to date nothing but an open ended response from Marco Polo at post #4 and then dead silence even after prompting two more times (posts #10 and #11) which were a month apart. This lack of response is really unacceptable. Disenchanted by this action that is directly opposite of what made MRC the leader in the industry.
                                :Angry:
                                Warbird Charlie

Comment

Well,,,,well.......I'll consider this thread now closed.
                                  It looks like someone resituated the missing thread in question the day before my post #16 of yesterday.
                                  For those looking for the Tennyson50 challenge here's the link to the date it was available again:
                                  Warbird Charlie

Comment

Working...
                                  X