X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A-4 thread not updating

Not sure what's happening, but since yesterday it appears that the A-4 thread does not show updates, even though new posts have been made. I have restarted my PC, closed HS, logged out of HS and back in, but it still happens. All other threads are showing updates normally, just not the A-4 thread. Is this just me?
    Pat

It's updating for me. Maybe some sort of thread setting?

Comment

It's weird, because all other threads are updating for me (like this one), but when I go to the A-4 thread and click on Last Post, it takes me to Tony's post from yesterday, and I have to scroll down to see the new ones.
      Pat

Comment

It's not just you Pat........takes me to Tony's post and then I have to scroll down from there.
        Warbird Charlie
        HSD Skyraider FlightLine OV-10 FMS 1400: P-40B, P-51, F4U, F6F, T-28, P-40E, Pitts, 1700 F4U & F7F, FOX glider Freewing A-6, T-33, P-51 Dynam ME-262, Waco TF Giant P-47; ESM F7F-3 LX PBJ-1 EFL CZ T-28, C-150, 1500 P-51 & FW-190

Comment

OK, good (or not so good), it's not just me.
          Pat

Comment

OK, I see what ya'll mean. If I go to the thread and click on "last post" it also takes me to Tony's thread from yesterday and have to scroll from there.

Comment

OK, looks like it's working properly for me again.
              Pat

Comment

Working...
              X