X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Painting the Grand Cruiser

I just recently purchased the Grand Cruiser and sadly haven't event had the chance to build it yet, but was wondering if it would look better if I was to paint the plane white and then add the provided decals with it. I have never painted and R.C. plane before. I did, however use to build models many years ago and have airbrushed before, but my curiosity was just wondering if it was painted it would look more scale or better as one would say appose to leaving it the regular white that it comes in. I know this is a random silly question, but I was just wondering and would like to do more with a model and try to get a more scale look. Thanks
    Still Learning:D

There is a wealth of info under "tips and tricks" and "airbrushing tips" Also, on You tube. I have custom painted a few of my planes using spray paint with great success. Just be sure your plane is made of the newer foams that don't melt. Colored electrical tape makes great pin striping. I put it down on glass and cut it to the width I want with an Exacto knife. I always apply a clear coat of Varathane water base. Be sure your spray paint has completely dried first. Doc

Comment

Thanks Doc, I'll check it out.
      Still Learning:D

Comment

Working...
      X