Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nope, they are going to step out with a quad fan since they are in 4 engine mode. It's going to be a B-58! Woohoo! :Party:

Comment

Are you just making that up? The F-4 came out today.

Comment

Hahaha why stop there? Go for the gusto! Buff!
        Attached Files

Comment

" Mucho Macho trouble say I. There was a clue given sometime back. Cannot recall if it was on this site or RCG. I do believe it was from someone at MRC. The clue was "don't give up hope or don't lose hope" when queried about the F-4. This was during the time the teaser photos for the 64mm F-105 were released. There are times when what is not said is as important or more important then what is said. This observation is based on decades of experience negotiating with some pretty tough hombres. Backwards keep talking I do. " WAS I RIGHT OR WAS I RIGHT. I ORIGINALLY POSTED THIS ON JAN-28. BACKWARDS KEEP TALKING I DO.

Comment

I can't wait for the F-4!!! I don't have the room yet but will soon....
            Check me out on youtube at https://www.youtube.com/user/gooniac33
            I am an RC addict and innovator that loves to share my knowledge with those that need help. Ask me anything via PM if you need help! Check out my Website here https://www.gooniac33.me/

Comment

Originally posted by gooniac33 View Post
              I can't wait for the F-4!!! I don't have the room yet but will soon....
              I made room for one, sold one of my 90mm F-16, so bring on the Dirty Bird.......!!!:)

Comment

T33 or T2 BUCKEYE 80mm pls

Comment

Dual 90mm T-38!!! Nobody makes this or has made this. Please MotionRC, you're our only hope :)

Comment

Comment

Rafale single 90mm should be sooo niceeee !!!! At the seconde it was in pre order ...... I buy it !
                      Or Panavia tornado or A7 Corsaire too !!!

Comment

one of these days super scale 90mm f100 would be nice
                        AMA 1102566

Comment

I was hoping that the success of the A-10 would prompt them to release a twin 80mm Me-262. It would be a great flyer with awesome presence in the air. They started with 70mm A-10s, and then did the big one. The Me-262 should follow the same path!

Comment

they already have the f5 and personally I don't think it sold all that well (just my opinion) so not sure they will come out with a t38 which I have ridden in lol...I was hoping for a 80mm F100 or T33 or P80 or T2 I could go on but they don't listen to me anyway :)

Comment

It did for a while, but five years was an eternity ago at the pace the Hobby is evolving.
                              Live Q&A every Tuesday and Friday at 9pm EST on my Twitch Livestream

Live chat with me and other RC Nuts on my Discord

Camp my Instagram @Alpha.Makes

Comment

I'm more of the prop jock but it still never ceases to amaze that the powers to be have not responded to the clamour over the years for the F-100 Super Sabre.
                                It was the plane that flew more fighter missions in Vietnam than all other fighters combined and was the Air Forces first supersonic jet.
                                Now I'm sure Alpha can find some unique history to model this after(make sure it's a D version);)
                                Warbird Charlie
                                HSD Skyraider FlightLine OV-10 FMS 1400: P-40B, P-51, F4U, F6F, T-28, P-40E, Pitts, 1700 F4U & F7F, FOX glider Freewing A-6, T-33, P-51 Dynam ME-262, Waco TF Giant P-47; ESM F7F-3 LX PBJ-1 EFL CZ T-28, C-150, 1500 P-51 & FW-190

Comment

Probably because the intake isn't friendly and neither is the nose retract bay.

But we've overcome higher challenges, so who knows?

Live Q&A every Tuesday and Friday at 9pm EST on my Twitch Livestream

Live chat with me and other RC Nuts on my Discord

Camp my Instagram @Alpha.Makes

Comment

Originally posted by Alpha View Post
                                    Probably because the intake isn't friendly and neither is the nose retract bay.

But we've overcome higher challenges, so who knows?
                                    Well, I happen to know of a certain Delta winged interceptor with fairly simple ducting, and that has easy 90 degree retracts, that has never been produced in foam.. :). Seems to be an easy gap to fill.

Comment

Please do a 90mm F-35 like it's little brother 70mm, the 70mm flies awesome but just a little to small for my liking, I had to try one and it looks and flies great, I like the 90mm jets, I bet it would be another sold out and popular EDF...LOL

Comment

Go big or go home:

Comment

• Yes..F100 Please!!! With no decals applied just in case some of us want to get creative.

Comment

Working...
                                          X