Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A 70mm twin F-18 would be awesome or single 80 mm. My real hope is a single 70 or 80 mm fan T-38.
    I have sold off all of my Mrc 90 mm jets, there great flyers but 2-21/2 minute flights are not for me. Battery technology just ain't there for the 90 mm fans.I recently purchased the 70 mm Alaskan F-16 and they knocked it out of the park on that one, I think the 70 and 80 mm fans on 6s are the best fit for the current battery technology.
    My Hangar inventory FW 90 mm hp F-15, FW 90 mm F-104, FW 90 mm T-45, FW 80 70mm F-5, FW 80 mm Scorpion, 70 mm V2 Z Rebel, F-8 Bearcat and a stable of T-28, white and Orange and yellow

Comment

The company that is sneaking up on MotionRC is HSD. They apparently have had it with their US distribution resellers. They are opening their own warehouse in California starting in November. They are stocking all their planes and replacement parts there. Their website is HSDgo.com I ordered a replacement servo and got it from them in three days because the warehouse is up but the website is not quite ready. The reason I bring this up is they make very good large scale jets and now they have the parts. I have an HSD V2 F-16 12s in the TB scheme and it's a great machine to fly and very rugged on grass take offs and landings. I have the Freewing 80mm A-10 and it is a fantastic bird to fly. Competition is good for all of us. I would like to see Freewing, through MotionRC, get some of these larger twin 80 or 90 mm F-18s or F-4s and others. I can't get excited about 25 different versions of a 70mm jet, they all get to look and behave the same after a short time. When you get into these larger scale birds, it's a trip. Most of us out here would love to grab hold of a large twin 80mm jet the size of the A-10. Every time I fly one of those big birds it feels great and I am challenged to fly something bigger and faster.

MotionRC is the best! I just don't want them to miss out on an opportunity. HSD is not bringing those large scale planes to the US because they think it is a very limited market for planes that size.

GO MOTIONRC!

Comment

Originally posted by Having Fun View Post
        The company that is sneaking up on MotionRC is HSD. They apparently have had it with their US distribution resellers. They are opening their own warehouse in California starting in November. They are stocking all their planes and replacement parts there. Their website is HSDgo.com I ordered a replacement servo and got it from them in three days because the warehouse is up but the website is not quite ready. The reason I bring this up is they make very good large scale jets and now they have the parts. I have an HSD V2 F-16 12s in the TB scheme and it's a great machine to fly and very rugged on grass take offs and landings. I have the Freewing 80mm A-10 and it is a fantastic bird to fly. Competition is good for all of us. I would like to see Freewing, through MotionRC, get some of these larger twin 80 or 90 mm F-18s or F-4s and others. I can't get excited about 25 different versions of a 70mm jet, they all get to look and behave the same after a short time. When you get into these larger scale birds, it's a trip. Most of us out here would love to grab hold of a large twin 80mm jet the size of the A-10. Every time I fly one of those big birds it feels great and I am challenged to fly something bigger and faster.

MotionRC is the best! I just don't want them to miss out on an opportunity. HSD is not bringing those large scale planes to the US because they think it is a very limited market for planes that size.

GO MOTIONRC!
        I just got a replacement ESC and brake controller for one of my F-16s from them.
        TiredIron Aviation
        Tired Iron Military Vehicles

Comment

Originally posted by Having Fun View Post

GO MOTIONRC!
          RC Jetwerx (www.rcjetwerx.com) is now selling HSD in the U.S. as well. I love the Freewing jets, but I agree, I want something bigger. In fact, I sold my FW A-10 to make space for my HSD F-16.

Sean

Comment

Ya, they are even making them wet turbine ready. Not for me-Yet. But one can now cross over into the turbine world for less than would expect.
            Currently flying: Twin 80mm A-10, 80mm F5, 80mm A6, 70mm Yak-130, 70mm F-16v2,90mm Stinger 90, 70mmRC Lander F9F, Flightline F7F TigerCat, Phoenix 46 size Tucano, Flyzone L-39
            Out of Service: 80mm Mig-21,64mm F-35, 64mm F/A-18
            I Want: 80mm A-4, twin 80mm F4J Phantom

Comment

am I the only one that wants a T2 buckeye?

Comment

OK, I have a nugget. Just helped a club member maiden his A-10. (Went fantastic BTW). So I was telling him I would love Motion to do a super scale F-4 with the same 80mm twin EDF setup as the A-10. My buddy is a Marine retired Col. from an F-4 squadron. He said a dude going by Alpha called him a while back for details on the Marine F-4, and was talking about two schemes. Could it be true?!? Are we really going to get a big twin F4 super scale? And with Christmas coming, oh boy.

There ya go, rumor started.

Comment

I would hope "Alpha" wouldn't willingly go by the name Alpha when talking to retired members of service, or anyone for that matter. Although I hope every bit of this is true and we get a super scale F4 coming our way, as I will pre-order the crap out of that thing. I don't care if I can't fly it for a year!

Comment

I asked alpha if that was his real name and he said yes his given name

Comment

I would like to see a B1 Lancer, with operational bomb bay doors.

Comment

Originally posted by tclaridge View Post
                        OK, I have a nugget. Just helped a club member maiden his A-10. (Went fantastic BTW). So I was telling him I would love Motion to do a super scale F-4 with the same 80mm twin EDF setup as the A-10. My buddy is a Marine retired Col. from an F-4 squadron. He said a dude going by Alpha called him a while back for details on the Marine F-4, and was talking about two schemes. Could it be true?!? Are we really going to get a big twin F4 super scale? And with Christmas coming, oh boy.

There ya go, rumor started.
                        +1
                        Currently flying: Twin 80mm A-10, 80mm F5, 80mm A6, 70mm Yak-130, 70mm F-16v2,90mm Stinger 90, 70mmRC Lander F9F, Flightline F7F TigerCat, Phoenix 46 size Tucano, Flyzone L-39
                        Out of Service: 80mm Mig-21,64mm F-35, 64mm F/A-18
                        I Want: 80mm A-4, twin 80mm F4J Phantom

Comment

A T2 Buckeye would be good, but I am hoping on a single 70mm fan 6s T-38. I already know the F4 Phantom is coming. I can feel it
                          My Hangar inventory FW 90 mm hp F-15, FW 90 mm F-104, FW 90 mm T-45, FW 80 70mm F-5, FW 80 mm Scorpion, 70 mm V2 Z Rebel, F-8 Bearcat and a stable of T-28, white and Orange and yellow

Comment

Twin 80mm F-18F would be pretty sweet! SEAVIPER what squadrons were you with? (if you don't mind me asking)

Comment

id buy a t2 like the old buckeye we had at least 20 a models in our amd hanger at whiteing field, holding them for NARF teardown so they had been out of service for a while...standing watch in the hangar one night I leaned up against one and the tail hook fell down missed my foot by a inch or 3..took a small chunk of concrete out though...always thought I was pretty luckey there lol

Comment

Originally posted by Ron1950 View Post
                                id buy a t2 like the old buckeye we had at least 20 a models in our amd hanger at whiteing field, holding them for NARF teardown so they had been out of service for a while...standing watch in the hangar one night I leaned up against one and the tail hook fell down missed my foot by a inch or 3..took a small chunk of concrete out though...always thought I was pretty luckey there lol
                                yeeesh! one of my buddies was stepping into the cockpit of aF-18F on the boat and his pant leg got caught on the tail hook lever and dropped the hook. It was a good two feet from a boat chuck. I'm pretty sure that guy pooped his pants.

Comment

How about one of these in 90mm Super Scale
                                  Attached Files
                                  Meridian Aeromodelers, Meridian MS

Comment

This is the Second time the Sepecat Jaguar has come up. This is one jet design that would be very adapt for RC flying. It was designed for short take offs and landings. Its landing gear was designed to operate off ruff or unprepared strips, making a super scale Jaguar very turf friendly. However I am not sure about a 90mm anymore because they typically seem to have shorter flight times.

Comment

Originally posted by Evoman View Post
                                      This is the Second time the Sepecat Jaguar has come up. This is one jet design that would be very adapt for RC flying. It was designed for short take offs and landings. Its landing gear was designed to operate off ruff or unprepared strips, making a super scale Jaguar very turf friendly. However I am not sure about a 90mm anymore because they typically seem to have shorter flight times.

theres something you don't see every day. I'd get one.

Comment

Originally posted by Regatoni5 View Post

theres something you don't see every day. I'd get one.
                                        One of my all time fave planes!!! coolest looking thing ever!

Also I saw another super hornet over my house yesterday... too far away to get a good pic though!!
                                        Check me out on youtube at https://www.youtube.com/user/gooniac33
                                        I am an RC addict and innovator that loves to share my knowledge with those that need help. Ask me anything via PM if you need help! Check out my Website here https://www.gooniac33.me/

Comment

:Confused:hard choice.

Comment

Working...
                                          X