X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Checkmate View Post
    I would buy a twin 80mm F4 in a heart beat.
    I'm not even close to begin even thinking about flying a jet like this if it were to hit MRC. But I would buy it, just because it's a bad bird. It'll have natural weathering by the time I'm prepared to fly it due to sitting on display for so long.

Comment

How about a Super scale F/A -18..twin 80mm?.. nice

Comment

My vote would go to the A-7. Simple flow through geometry to a 90 mm fan would be a great performer. There's also great varieties of ordinance to hang from her.

Comment

Bravo Zulu on the super corsair. Clearly a pavement only plane with its big FOD collector and low profile stance. Love the A7 and the F8 Crusader with the pop up change of incidence wing. Wish I flew off pavement.

Give me a really nice F4 Phantom 1/9 scale in the 80mm line up. Would look great chasing the Mig-21 around .

Hawk

Currently flying: Twin 80mm A-10, 80mm F5, 80mm A6, 70mm Yak-130, 70mm F-16v2,90mm Stinger 90, 70mmRC Lander F9F, Flightline F7F TigerCat, Phoenix 46 size Tucano, Flyzone L-39
          Out of Service: 80mm Mig-21,64mm F-35, 64mm F/A-18
          I Want: 80mm A-4, twin 80mm F4J Phantom

Comment

Any thoughts about freewing making the f-111? afterburning dump and burn optional LOL

Comment

Only the F8 Crusader had the pop up change of incidence wing which would be cool to have an RC model with the actual functional wing. But then again the A-7 Corsair was the newer optimized design. The A-7 also had two of my favorite liveries, the Sidewinders and The Fist of the fleet.

F8 Crusader
              Click image for larger version

Name:	F8 Crusader.jpg
Views:	574
Size:	49.7 KB
ID:	98959Click image for larger version

Name:	A7e_va25_ne400_10.jpg
Views:	586
Size:	75.5 KB
ID:	98960

Comment

How about a hoover? Don't see many of those in RC. (That would be the S3 for you land lubbers)
                Meridian Aeromodelers, Meridian MS

Comment

I was thinking a 70mm F-18 for newbies like myself so I can work my way up to the 90mm jet :)

Comment

Anyone have a guess at when a big jet might be called to be released? Not sure how many/yr Freewing normally likes to produce. Any excuse to spend more money.

Comment

I like the twin 80mm F4 in camo. Make it a special scale model with details like the A-10.

Comment

[QUOTE=dlewton;n98598]How about an F101 Voodoo for something different. I have never seen one offered from anyone and they are super cool. Heck will all need to have some fun with the "pitch up" tendencies of the F101
                        [/QUOTE
                        Last edited by Flyguide7; Oct 15, 2017, 05:24 PM. Reason: Double post.

Comment

I would love to see a T-38 Talon.

Comment

How about one rarely seen at all...

The F-105
                            In 80mm

Comment

Originally posted by NoDirt! View Post
                              How about one rarely seen at all...

The F-105
                              In 80mm
                              Yes, would love a Thud! How about a back to back 80mm 105 and 106 release :).

Comment

I don't think they would make money on an obscure model. It must have a cool factor, and be marketable. An 80mm of the ME 262 in super scale would be fun.

Comment

Originally posted by seaviper View Post
                                  I hope they continue with the 80mm units. The hornet would be amazing on twin 80's. These 80mm power systems have the right combination of thrust to weight, run time on our present batteries, and price.
                                  Personally I would like a Panther, Cougar (two seat trainer please), A-7 SLUF, F-4 Rhino, F-101 Voodoo, F-100 Hun, Jaguar, or Viggen. Although I am partial to US Navy types.
                                  I second that list !
                                  Currently flying: Twin 80mm A-10, 80mm F5, 80mm A6, 70mm Yak-130, 70mm F-16v2,90mm Stinger 90, 70mmRC Lander F9F, Flightline F7F TigerCat, Phoenix 46 size Tucano, Flyzone L-39
                                  Out of Service: 80mm Mig-21,64mm F-35, 64mm F/A-18
                                  I Want: 80mm A-4, twin 80mm F4J Phantom

Comment

Originally posted by tclaridge View Post
                                    I don't think they would make money on an obscure model. It must have a cool factor, and be marketable. An 80mm of the ME 262 in super scale would be fun.
                                    They already have a nice twin 70mm ME-262.. And personally I wouldn't call the 105 or 106 obscure.

Comment

didnt' they also have a twin A-10 64mm?

Comment

Originally posted by F106DeltaDart View Post

They already have a nice twin 70mm ME-262.. And personally I wouldn't call the 105 or 106 obscure.
                                        Yeah but their 262 has issues, the canopy is the wrong shape, the wing shape inboard of the nacelles is wrong, it has split flaps and it is covered with hundreds of raised rivets, which the original definitely wasn’t.
                                        The 262 is such an iconic jet it deserves to be done well and I’m sure Freewing could get it really right next time with Motion’s input.

Comment

I guess it is a Fiat G-91. It was done before by Sebart, so this is kinda a re-release.

Comment

Working...
                                          X