X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Safe select on and off

I installed safe select on a T28 to an on and off switch. When I switch back and forth the alerons and elevator fluctuate. Any help on this?

Need more info...
    fluctuate?
    flutter?
    Oscillate?

Normal during start up sequence to cycle.

Comment

Yes more info, it does move the surfaces when the gyro initializes. Once done it should fly as normal. If it is continuing to move then there's something wrong.

Comment

Happens after initial ization., Alerons and elevator move about 1/4 inch when going from safe to safe off. Only moves back to correct trim when switched back to safe select

Comment

Yikes! Man i am not sure, do you have the software to check settings im not sure how it works, as all the safe select aircraft i have come with it stock. I would think you may have to program it to the plane if it didnt actually come with it.

Comment

Hey Bogie,

I'm not exactly sure what you mean by, "installed safe select"? Which T-28? If it's the little park zone T-28, it comes with AS3X, and Safe out of the box. If it is the Park Zone T-28 you need to follow the instructions very accurately. The thing I messed up on was, you need to make sure this plane is sitting up right on the main landing gear for about 30 seconds prior to binding, (a little longer wont hurt). I believe the instructions direct you to set it to a specific switch on your transmitter. Just follow the book, make sure you set the plane level on the landing gear for a bit after connecting the battery, this is critical. When the safe is on the servos are always a bit jittery. Move the plane around in your hand to see if there responding correctly. Then sit it down to see if everything settles down.

If this is another T-28? As previous posters have said, we need a little more detail. Good Luck!

Best Regards
            Woody

Comment

Originally posted by Woodcock View Post
              Hey Bogie,

I'm not exactly sure what you mean by, "installed safe select"? Which T-28? If it's the little park zone T-28, it comes with AS3X, and Safe out of the box. If it is the Park Zone T-28 you need to follow the instructions very accurately. The thing I messed up on was, you need to make sure this plane is sitting up right on the main landing gear for about 30 seconds prior to binding, (a little longer wont hurt). I believe the instructions direct you to set it to a specific switch on your transmitter. Just follow the book, make sure you set the plane level on the landing gear for a bit after connecting the battery, this is critical. When the safe is on the servos are always a bit jittery. Move the plane around in your hand to see if there responding correctly. Then sit it down to see if everything settles down.

If this is another T-28? As previous posters have said, we need a little more detail. Good Luck!

Best Regards
              Woody
              Amen...
              sound advice

Comment

Working...
              X