X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wire organization

What parts are you using to keep wires organized? Zip ties? Tape? Cable ties? I'd like to see how you all keep your stuff tidy as I'm OCD with wire management.

Most of the time I use cable ties same as zip ties, I like the small 1/8 size.

Comment

I use short pieces (usually 2") of this velcro wrap. Works nicely and is easily removable for maintenance. I also use white electrical tape to hold wires flat against foam or in those wire channels. It sticks well to foam and blends in.

And it's not that you have OCD. It's that sloppiness has become the norm these days. I always remove the wiring and re-run it in these PNP kits. I hate wires under tension and/or twisted.

Click image for larger version  Name:	20180314_145304.jpg Views:	4 Size:	138.4 KB ID:	151402
      Meridian Aeromodelers, Meridian MS

Comment

Zip ties....

Comment

+1 small cable ties, I also like the mesh stuff for longer runs, expands to fit.
          rc flyin addict

Comment

Here is a shot of my velcro wraps in action on the su-35
            Attached Files
            Meridian Aeromodelers, Meridian MS

Comment

Some of the most troublesome to organize are wires, which is why I got these cable sleeves to arrange everything properly. And since then, the wires don't get tangled up anymore.

Comment

Cable Management Box helps you declutter the wires and cables neatly and professionally without any mess. Indeed, a neat place improves your mood to work.

Comment

The days of stressful tangled and cluttered cords are gone now! From smart solutions to your electronic power needs to designing a clean and well-organized work table, we got your back!

Comment

Working...
                  X