You must Sign-in or Register to post messages in the Hobby Squawk community
Registration is FREE and only takes a few moments

Register now

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What new Propeller models would you like to see next?

Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I reeeaally want an A1. Such a tough looking aircraft

Comment

Originally posted by rifleman_btx View Post
      I reeeaally want an A1. Such a tough looking aircraft
      If you wanted to build a 74 incher 30cc now is the time to grab one up at VQ Warbirds if they still have any. They had the Vietnam Camo ESM ones still left. I built one about 3 years ago, flew great. Yeah, it was heavy as hell but flew good. Brown out killed it.

Comment

Damn that sucks, sorry to hear that. It would be nice to have one, but its waaaay to big for my storage and transport capabilities. 1600mm is about the max i can afford at the moment. I have parts of a carbon z T28, but having to take it all apart for storage and transport, and put it all together was the down fall of the plane (plus my F'ed up brain i just want to rip out of my head 90% of the time. F'n POS hell with it) I hate TBIs as you can tell. Ruins my days more often than not. Anyways after that happened it became a huge reason im not a fan of larger planes anymore. It also keeps me pissed off when i normally wouldnt be.

Comment

Have you tried the Starmax 1600mm A-1 that HSD re-released? Aside from weak gear and low spare parts availability, it's a really nice model and I enjoyed flying it. Great candidate for detailing and weathering, too.
          Live Q&A every Tuesday and Friday at 9pm EST on my Twitch Livestream

Live chat with me and other RC Nuts on my Discord

Camp my Instagram @Alpha.Makes

Comment

Originally posted by Alpha.MotionRC View Post
            Have you tried the Starmax 1600mm A-1 that HSD re-released? Aside from weak gear and low spare parts availability, it's a really nice model and I enjoyed flying it. Great candidate for detailing and weathering, too.
            Well he could except I bought the last one HSD had in kit form. HSD said they do not own the molds, and have no idea what's going to happen with them. Hopefully MRC has them and is making them now. But I honestly don't think so. Alpha I could blow some cover right now, at least I think. But I'm going to keep it to my self. Time will tell.

Woody

Comment

My wants are easy. I know some of these already exit but none have the quality of Flightline which is who I'd want them from.

1600mm
              Corsair
              P-51
              Zero
              Mosquito

2000mm
              B-29
              B-36
              DC3 / C47
              Lockheed Constellation

1600mm - 2000mm
              Cessna 182
              V-Tail Bonanza
              Beech 18 in Matt Younkins colors.

Comment

I'd love a 1400mm Cessna Skymaster 336 or a 1500mm Lockheed Electra. For something larger I'd jump on a 1600mm C-119 and a 1800-2000mm C-130H.

Comment

Originally posted by wvrailfan View Post
                  I'd love a 1400mm Cessna Skymaster 336 or a 1500mm Lockheed Electra. For something larger I'd jump on a 1600mm C-119 and a 1800-2000mm C-130H.
                  The Lockheed Electra would be a good choice since there were other interesting variants that were made such as the Navy's P-3 Orion and the fighter fighting modified models.
                  I would love to see a figher fighting model capable of doing water drops!

Click image for larger version  Name:	P-3 Firebomber-960_640.jpg Views:	1 Size:	123.1 KB ID:	153194

Comment

Originally posted by Alpha.MotionRC View Post
                    Whatever happened to the A1 Skyraider? A few years ago, a few companies made one. I bought a Durafly 1100mm one, just for fun. Flew great for that size. Then, they got bigger; with the 1600mm being the best offering. But, they soon disappeared from the landscape. Now, there "isn't" one. They are overlooked and I heard one dude say it looked like a "flying platypus". Not fair! It was an Iron Beast! Freewing or FlightLine could make a superb version of it in a good size with really good details I'm sure. But, it seems that we have finally reached the "jet age"......

Comment

Need a good 1600mm version, and i would also like that 1600mm mosquito as well

Comment

Originally posted by rifleman_btx View Post
                        Need a good 1600mm version, and i would also like that 1600mm mosquito as well
                        Absolutely! They were once part of the set and then they were fired! I never owned or flew the Freewing Mosquito, but the videos seemed alright. Same with the big A1. Maybe a second time around could work out the bugs. It's the old numbers game though. How badly are they wanted?.....

Comment

Yes indeed, i think it would go well, especially with the spitfire and if they can bring a 190, or 109 with it as well.

Comment

Another airplane I would like to see return is the B-25 Mitchell but I would like there to also be the Marie core's PBJ-1H and PBJ-1J variants. I have enjoyed flying these in battle in War Thunder the most and are still the most popular among other players because the PBJ-1H is armed with a 75mm cannon that can take out an airplane with one shot if aimed right.Hopefully Flightline could offer the B-25 with all three noses. If it was ever offered complete with the blue tri color livery I would buy it!

Click image for larger version

Name:	PBJ-1H Mitchell.jpg
Views:	417
Size:	115.8 KB
ID:	153362
                            Attached Files

Comment

What about the Mosquito's little brother, the Hornet?:

Comment

Originally posted by Evoman View Post
                                Another airplane I would like to see return is the B-25 Mitchell but I would like there to also be the Marie core's PBJ-1H and PBJ-1J variants. I have enjoyed flying these in battle in War Thunder the most and are still the most popular among other players because the PBJ-1H is armed with a 75mm cannon that can take out an airplane with one shot if aimed right.Hopefully Flightline could offer the B-25 with all three noses. If it was ever offered complete with the blue tri color livery I would buy it!

Name:	PBJ-1H Mitchell.jpg
Views:	417
Size:	115.8 KB
ID:	153362
                                There is a restored airworthy PBJ-1J in the USN tri-colors and it looks incredible! Just about every plane looks good in that mid-war tri-color scheme.

Comment

I luv'd mine till it's expiration by cremation.:(

Name:	PBJa.JPG
Views:	422
Size:	257.1 KB
ID:	153382
                                  Warbird Charlie
                                  HSD Skyraider FlightLine OV-10 FMS 1400: P-40B, P-51, F4U, F6F, T-28, P-40E, Pitts, 1700 F4U & F7F, FOX glider Freewing A-6, T-33, P-51 Dynam ME-262, Waco TF Giant P-47; ESM F7F-3 LX PBJ-1 EFL CZ T-28, C-150, 1500 P-51 & FW-190

Comment

Click image for larger version  Name:	 Views:	1 Size:	106.3 KB ID:	153384 A JU88 and B Click image for larger version

Name:	
Views:	0
Size:	50.7 KB
ID:	153387Click image for larger version

Name:	
Views:	0
Size:	75.1 KB
ID:	153385 F-110G from Flightline

Comment

Name:	C459011B-4B98-4C9C-9FB5-77AC821265D7.jpeg
Views:	430
Size:	97.2 KB
ID:	153424

Name:	990CCCFF-161E-414B-A770-6A3F1A306E0C.jpeg
Views:	416
Size:	154.0 KB
ID:	153426

RideAlong! with Matt Younkin as he performs an aerobatic routine in his Twin Beech 18 at the 2014 EAA AirVenture airshow in Oshkosh, WI.For more airshow and ...

Name:	58F05CA8-746C-41A2-8096-25D4B4629EDD.jpeg
Views:	439
Size:	60.3 KB
ID:	153427

Name:	24D4AC6C-C3B6-4937-81C9-57800F500516.jpeg
Views:	402
Size:	40.2 KB
ID:	153428
                                      Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Ole-Timer View Post

Name:	C459011B-4B98-4C9C-9FB5-77AC821265D7.jpeg
Views:	430
Size:	97.2 KB
ID:	153424

Name:	990CCCFF-161E-414B-A770-6A3F1A306E0C.jpeg
Views:	416
Size:	154.0 KB
ID:	153426

RideAlong! with Matt Younkin as he performs an aerobatic routine in his Twin Beech 18 at the 2014 EAA AirVenture airshow in Oshkosh, WI.For more airshow and ...

Name:	58F05CA8-746C-41A2-8096-25D4B4629EDD.jpeg
Views:	439
Size:	60.3 KB
ID:	153427

Name:	24D4AC6C-C3B6-4937-81C9-57800F500516.jpeg
Views:	402
Size:	40.2 KB
ID:	153428
                                        Yes WE WANT SILVERPLATE! But as far as the Electra, I all ready loose enough planes by accident in The Corridor.

Comment

I like the Twin Beach, I really like the Electra. Actually they're have been a lot of nice planes posted of late.

Woody

Comment

Working...
                                          X