You must Sign-in or Register to post messages in the Hobby Squawk community
Registration is FREE and only takes a few moments

Register now

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What new Propeller models would you like to see next?

Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Gilatrout View Post

An outfit out of OH called radical rc had a couple of versions. One was based of the old GWS Slo Stick. The second had depron wings and was more scale like. I had the Slo stick version, and it flew well enough. It looked pretty cool in the air, but takeoffs were problematic. Hand launching the thing was hard because of all the sticks and the rear props. I heard something about some guys rigging a sled using skateboards.

You might try looking up radical rc and see if they are still making the depron version
    Found it

Kits - Radical RC E-Kits, 1905 Wright Flyer Kit, 1905 Wright Flyer Kit Accessories Only, Radical RC Mini Intern Trainer Radical RC Electronics for all hobby needs.

Comment

• Originally posted by Gilatrout View Post

You misspelled ov-10

;)

Originally posted by Twowingtj View Post
      LOLLOLLOLLOL Great one!
      :Love:you guys :Hug:
      Warbird Charlie
      HSD Skyraider FlightLine OV-10 FMS 1400: P-40B, P-51, F4U, F6F, T-28, P-40E, Pitts, 1700 F4U & F7F, FOX glider Freewing A-6, T-33, P-51 Dynam ME-262, Waco TF Giant P-47; ESM F7F-3 LX PBJ-1 EFL CZ T-28, C-150, 1500 P-51 & FW-190

Comment

• We all know one is coming Charlie! It's just a matter of when and what size(s). It just checks ALL the boxes for a prime subject a Flightline quality model.

Comment

• sorry Charlie? its going to be a 60in ws Focke Wulf to match the spit
          Platt: fw190d9 Dynaflite:PT-19 IMP:Macchi202 ESM:fw190 ESM:Tank, Hien Jackson:DH-2 BH:macchi200 Extr:fw190 Holman:me109F H9spit2 FL:F4u,spit 9 FW:me262 GP:us60, Stuka, cub, F4u PZ:me109, albi EF Hurri, T-28 FMS: 2x fw190, me109 Lone Star:Skat Kat RSCombat:2xfw190d9

Comment

• It will be the ov-10 1600mm with the complete P38 power system for a smooth ready to rock release.

Comment

• Originally posted by paladin View Post
              sorry Charlie? its going to be a 60in ws Focke Wulf to match the spit
              There you are. I thought you might chime in with something axis relatedLOLLOL.

Comment

• I think 1600 mm would be just about right for the wingspan on the A 26 when it comes out.
                they were the best looking twin-engine bomber in World War II and probably the fastest one also.
                the A 20 was another that has not been offered as a foamy that would be a good flyer.

Comment

• Originally posted by paladin View Post
                  sorry Charlie? its going to be a 60in ws Focke Wulf to match the spit
                  It's a good thing that I like you JF otherwise I'd ask TWTJ's authorization to riddle that FW with my fleet first replacement airframe............the Spitfire's Hispano & Brownings. :Devil:
                  Warbird Charlie
                  HSD Skyraider FlightLine OV-10 FMS 1400: P-40B, P-51, F4U, F6F, T-28, P-40E, Pitts, 1700 F4U & F7F, FOX glider Freewing A-6, T-33, P-51 Dynam ME-262, Waco TF Giant P-47; ESM F7F-3 LX PBJ-1 EFL CZ T-28, C-150, 1500 P-51 & FW-190

Comment

• Skyraiders.

Comment

• A 1200 mm Mossie or it's fighter version, the Hornet. A 1500 mm XB-35, OV-10 would be nice as well. But still, I WANT SILVERPLATE! I WANT SILVERPLATE! I WANT SILVERPLATE! I WANT SILVERPLATE! I WANT SILVERPLATE! I WANT SILVERPLATE! I WANT SILVERPLATE! I WANT SILVERPLATE! I WANT SILVERPLATE! I WANT SILVERPLATE! I WANT SILVERPLATE! I WANT SILVERPLATE! I WANT SILVERPLATE! I WANT SILVERPLATE! I WANT SILVERPLATE! I WANT SILVERPLATE! I WANT SILVERPLATE! I WANT SILVERPLATE! I WANT SILVERPLATE! I WANT SILVERPLATE! I WANT SILVERPLATE! I WANT SILVERPLATE! I WANT SILVERPLATE!

Comment

• Would LOVE a well-executed Flightline B-25, Boulton Paul Defiant, Lancaster, or He-111 :)

Comment

• Originally posted by OV10 View Post

It's a good thing that I like you JF otherwise I'd ask TWTJ's authorization to riddle that FW with my fleet first replacement airframe............the Spitfire's Hispano & Brownings. :Devil:
                          WBC, you are clear to engage!;)LOLLOLLOL. You doing the FL 1.6m Spitty?

Comment

• Originally posted by Twowingtj View Post

WBC, you are clear to engage!;)LOLLOLLOL. You doing the FL 1.6m Spitty?
                            Yepper ;)
                            Warbird Charlie

Comment

• As mentioned above- HE-111, Ju88, DO17, DO335 arrow. . . . Canberra. . .

Comment

• B-25
                                B-29
                                C-130
                                C-47
                                B-36

Comment

• Originally posted by apmech1 View Post
                                  B-25
                                  B-29
                                  C-130
                                  C-47
                                  B-36
                                  For the purpose of this thread, it would have to be the B-36 A-C models. They started putting on the jet outriders on the D models.

Comment

• P2V Neptune or a P-3 Orion would be cool!

Comment

• I'd like to see more classics

Comment

• - Curtis C46 Commando (american)
                                        - Bristol Blenheim (british)
                                        - Westland Lysander (british)

Comment

• UC-64A Norseman Mk.V N4474

Comment

Working...
                                          X