You must Sign-in or Register to post messages in the Hobby Squawk community
Registration is FREE and only takes a few moments

Register now

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What new Propeller models would you like to see next?

Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Give us a propliner, in white, with some options for either military or commercial livery. Of course my vote will go for a C-131 or T-29, neither of which has ever been done in kit or other forms. I figure once I have my plans drawn and start the build, one will appear on the market...
    ;).

Comment

• I’d love to see a 1.2m FW 190 with the right length landing gear......not many manufacturers seem to get this right! Also, would love a scale Cessna 182 that also comes with floats, similar size and offering to the Flyzone Beaver........essentially, a scaled up version of the Eflite UMX Cessna 182.

Comment

• Originally posted by Beetlemankurt View Post
        I’d love to see a 1.2m FW 190 with the right length landing gear......not many manufacturers seem to get this right! Also, would love a scale Cessna 182 that also comes with floats, similar size and offering to the Flyzone Beaver........essentially, a scaled up version of the Eflite UMX Cessna 182.
        Check out the Dynam 1250mm FW190.........the gear is very close to proper length and it is a great flyer. ;)
        Warbird Charlie
        HSD Skyraider FlightLine OV-10 FMS 1400: P-40B, P-51, F4U, F6F, T-28, P-40E, Pitts, 1700 F4U & F7F, FOX glider Freewing A-6, T-33, P-51 Dynam ME-262, Waco TF Giant P-47; ESM F7F-3 LX PBJ-1 EFL CZ T-28, C-150, 1500 P-51 & FW-190

Comment

• Originally posted by OV10 View Post

Check out the Dynam 1250mm FW190.........the gear is very close to proper length and it is a great flyer. ;)
          Cheers for the recommendation...Iooks like I overlooked this one somehow. Looks good. Will also be interesting to see if the Parkzone FW 190 gets a re release at some point too given that bringing the Parkzone classics back seems to be a bit of a trend.......

Comment

• The A 26 Invader would be a good one at 1600m span

Comment

• Originally posted by Cws View Post
              The A 26 Invader would be a good one at 1600m span
              That would be a certain impulse purchase for me....

Comment

• Click... oh wait! Oh well its on the way... another plane in the hanger!

Comment

• Originally posted by rifleman_btx View Post
                  Click... oh wait! Oh well its on the way... another plane in the hanger!
                  Tough enough to keep from getting that P-38...

Comment

• Click image for larger version

Name:	
Views:	0
Size:	45.1 KB
ID:	165386
                    rc flyin addict

Comment

• Originally posted by mr.frankenjet View Post
                      Click image for larger version

Name:	
Views:	0
Size:	45.1 KB
ID:	165386
                      :Cool:I have some plans I bought 20 yrs ago of a 55"wingspan glow powered version I always wanted to build and never have.

This would be a fantastic model!

Comment

• Originally posted by F22trainer View Post

Tough enough to keep from getting that P-38...
                        Ah yeah, that baby is a must have. Other than the tigercat, you cant find a nicer flying model. So smooth and sexy, a huge reason for making her an fpv ship for me!:Cool:

Comment

• Another vote for the Heinkel He-219 UHU. Of course, then they'd need to follow it up with a mosquito, but everyone knows how those would sell.

Comment

• For twins, I think Charlie would come hunt me down if we released an He-219 before his OV-10. But I am fond of German twins. 'Just probably not as fond as the Market would be in sufficient numbers.

Live Q&A every Tuesday and Friday at 9pm EST on my Twitch Livestream

Live chat with me and other RC Nuts on my Discord

Camp my Instagram @Alpha.Makes

Comment

• Originally posted by Alpha.MotionRC View Post
                              But I am fond of German twins.
                              Same here brother:Cool:

Click image for larger version

Name:	-Twins,_German, separated.jpg
Views:	366
Size:	75.9 KB
ID:	165925
                              TiredIron Aviation
                              Tired Iron Military Vehicles

Comment

• Click image for larger version

Name:	XPbympJ.jpg
Views:	214
Size:	120.2 KB
ID:	165948https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6r9I--M7owE
                                AMA 1102566

Comment

For twins, I think Charlie would come hunt me down if we released an He-219 before his OV-10. But I am fond of German twins. 'Just probably not as fond as the Market would be in sufficient numbers.
                                  I have it on good authority that a new De Havilland Mosquito FB.VI and Hornet F.3/F.20 would be very positive in the market and be a substantial boost to MRC's bottom line! :Cool:

Comment

• A Flightline quality Mitsubishi Zero and FW 190A in the same scale would make fitting flying companions for the Spitfire and Corsair they have given us so far.
                                    it doesn't matter how many inferior ones have been produced by other companies earlier, we know the difference is like night and day between Freewing/Flight line planes and the inferior brands.
                                    that's why we are here pleading our case.

Comment

For twins, I think Charlie would come hunt me down if we released an He-219 before his OV-10. But I am fond of German twins. '
                                      Many of us have Charlie's back on the OV-10.....There is a need for some well done German twins. They could always have a livery option as an American "captured" version to make it more appealing to the "I'll never fly a German bird" crowd.:);). They did make some interesting aircraft. That's the appeal to me.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cws View Post
                                        A Flightline quality Mitsubishi Zero and FW 190A in the same scale would make fitting flying companions for the Spitfire and Corsair they have given us so far.
                                        it doesn't matter how many inferior ones have been produced by other companies earlier, we know the difference is like night and day between Freewing/Flight line planes and the inferior brands.
                                        that's why we are here pleading our case.
                                        The FMS zero is likely the best flying foam rc ever made.
                                        AMA 1102566

Comment

• I think the plan form of a Zero and a T 28 are very similar and they are both known good Flyers.
                                          I wear out FMS 1450 mm T28s and replace them with a new one regularly because they fly so well.

Comment

Working...
                                          X