You must Sign-in or Register to post messages in the Hobby Squawk community
Registration is FREE and only takes a few moments

Register now

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What new Propeller models would you like to see next?

Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What new Propeller models would you like to see next? Something soon!!!!

Comment

• Super scale 1600 P-51 D&B (make it like A-4 interchangeably with magnetic cockpit bubble or birdcage) to replace my 1700mm FMS P-51

Comment

• Still waiting for that big 2400mm B-29 Superfortress!

Comment

• Originally posted by apmech1 View Post
          Super scale 1600 P-51 D&B (make it like A-4 interchangeably with magnetic cockpit bubble or birdcage) to replace my 1700mm FMS P-51
          Really??? Out of the other 150 or so P-51's out there made by almost every plane maker out there, you can't find one that just fits what you need man?? Seriously??

Check this one out, "https://www.horizonhobby.com/product...cc-arf-han2820".

Or maybe this one, "https://www.horizonhobby.com/storefr...arf-p-topa0950"

I could keep posting like this for the next two hours, all top quality mustangs. I haven't even got into the 5 figure stuff. There is virtually every shape, size and model made 10 times over. Not trying to change your tastes man, just look around. But I'd bet 100 dollars we're getting a new one for the pile real soon.

Woody

Comment

• +1 on the B29, AND a do335 :o))
            rc flyin addict

Comment

• Originally posted by Woodcock View Post

Really??? Out of the other 150 or so P-51's out there made by almost every plane maker out there, you can't find one that just fits what you need man?? Seriously??

Check this one out, "https://www.horizonhobby.com/product...cc-arf-han2820".

Or maybe this one, "https://www.horizonhobby.com/storefr...arf-p-topa0950"

I could keep posting like this for the next two hours, all top quality mustangs. I haven't even got into the 5 figure stuff. There is virtually every shape, size and model made 10 times over. Not trying to change your tastes man, just look around. But I'd bet 100 dollars we're getting a new one for the pile real soon.

Woody
              Yeah, there are a lot out there. But price dictates my choice. $459 for pnp with better scale fidelity and quality than my FMS p-51. Both links you sent, I would be well over $600 before it would get off the ground. No inner gear doors, no tail retract. Just doesn't make sens to drop 6+ bills on something I am going to have to mod the crap out of to get how I want it when I can get it pnp for ~$459.

Comment

• Originally posted by apmech1 View Post

Yeah, there are a lot out there. But price dictates my choice. $459 for pnp with better scale fidelity and quality than my FMS p-51. Both links you sent, I would be well over $600 before it would get off the ground. No inner gear doors, no tail retract. Just doesn't make sens to drop 6+ bills on something I am going to have to mod the crap out of to get how I want it when I can get it pnp for ~$459.
                There's lot, & lots of others man. Try a little shopping. There's enough P-51's on the market in my opinion. That's the last I'll say.

Woody

Comment

• I would love to see a company come out with a P-51 D / B
                  1) in the 1600-1700mm range
                  2) scale hinges (some call it pocketed) like flrc corsair
                  3) retractable mains with sequenced inner gear doors
                  4) Tail retract with sequenced / mechanical gear doors
                  5) Electric 6s powered
                  6) 4 blade propeller
                  7) 100A esc
                  8) pnp
                  9) in the 400 to 500 range.
                  10) free shipping
                  11) high quality foam
                  12) high quality paint / finish

find me this and I will buy it now!

Comment

• I would love to see a company come out with a P-47 D bubble/ razorback
                    4) Tail retract with sequenced / mechanical gear doors 5) Electric 6s powered
                    6) 4 blade propeller
                    7) 100A esc
                    8) pnp
                    10) free shipping
                    11) high quality foam

find me this and I will buy it now!

Comment

• I would love to see a company come out with a F-6F
                      4) Tail retract with sequenced / mechanical gear doors 5) Electric 6s powered
                      6) 3 blade propeller
                      7) 100A esc
                      8) pnp
                      10) free shipping
                      11) high quality foam

​​​​​​​ find me this and I will buy it now!

Comment

• APM, I have just spent your $1500USD on the same 3 aircraft. Thank you. LOL Best, LB
                        I solemnly swear to "over-celebrate" the smallest of victories.
                        ~Lucky B*st*rd~

You'll never be good at something unless you're willing to suck at it first.
                        ~Anonymous~

AMA#116446

Comment

• I have to admit, a P-51H or F-82 in super scale from Flightline would stoke my interest!!!
                          Even an A-36 Apache would be a nice addition to my hanger, and, just take my money MRC!
                          :Silly:

Comment

• I am trying to use my Eflite receiver on my new P51D Freewing model #FW3011. Two questions.

First. This receiver operates all rudder, air, tail but NOT the throttle or gear

Second. If this receiver is acceptable, how should it align to the Gyro set up? As noted on the receiver?

Thanks! Ran

Comment

• Originally posted by Elbee View Post
                              APM, I have just spent your $1500USD on the same 3 aircraft. Thank you. LOL Best, LB
                              Saaweeettt!!LOL

Comment

• Originally posted by jrmeadors View Post
                                I am trying to use my Eflite receiver on my new P51D Freewing model #FW3011. Two questions.

First. This receiver operates all rudder, air, tail but NOT the throttle or gear

Second. If this receiver is acceptable, how should it align to the Gyro set up? As noted on the receiver?

Thanks! Ran
                                I have never heard of an eFlite reciever...

Comment

• Originally posted by F22trainer View Post

I have never heard of an eFlite reciever...
                                  Well, the RX in an e-Flite ultra micro might be considerd an e-flight RX. Its a Spektrum with no branding.

Practically everything labeled E-Flite is someone else's product rebranded.
                                  FF gliders and rubber power since 1966, CL 1970-1990, RC since 1975.

current planes from 1/2 oz to 22 lbs

Comment

• A6M zero. I would love to have one in 6s

gravy

Comment

• Originally posted by Gravythe clown View Post
                                      A6M zero. I would love to have one in 6s

gravy
                                      If I can't have a German or Japanese bomber, the Zero would be at the top of my list. Green or grey...hmmm maybe both!

Bob

Comment

• There is the Dynam B-26, which is nice however the seams are horrible but flies nice, the P-38 awesome plane and the Tigercat sweet plane, but what about an A-26!? I would like to see more multi-engine warbirds

Comment

Working...
                                        X