You must Sign-in or Register to post messages in the Hobby Squawk community
Registration is FREE and only takes a few moments

Register now

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What new Propeller models would you like to see next?

Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• UHU...Motion RC. Let's do an Alpha rendition of this one. Click image for larger version

Name:	UHU Toledo.jpg
Views:	789
Size:	101.6 KB
ID:	188735

Comment

• Originally posted by Valkpilot View Post

You might want to check this out, even though it's bigger than you want. https://www.horizonhobby.com/product...asic-p-efl9150
      It's actually 200mm smaller than the low end of the preferred size handyman spoke of ;)
      I'm with handyman...........give us 1400mm but let's do the P-63 King Cobra:Cool:
      Warbird Charlie
      HSD Skyraider FlightLine OV-10 FMS 1400: P-40B, P-51, F4U, F6F, T-28, P-40E, Pitts, 1700 F4U & F7F, FOX glider Freewing A-6, T-33, P-51 Dynam ME-262, Waco TF Giant P-47; ESM F7F-3 LX PBJ-1 EFL CZ T-28, C-150, 1500 P-51 & FW-190

Comment

• Now this would be super cool Click image for larger version

Name:	page_1.jpg
Views:	785
Size:	168.4 KB
ID:	188926

Comment

• Originally posted by Saltydawg View Post
          Click image for larger version

Name:	Dornier_Pfeil2.jpg
Views:	970
Size:	117.7 KB
ID:	188025 The DO 335. This would be a interesting plane...
          woah, did this plane come up again ?! :o))
          rc flyin addict

Comment

• Click image for larger version

Name:	FW 190 Dora.jpg
Views:	793
Size:	117.2 KB
ID:	189370
            How about a FlightLine 1600mm FW190 Dora...Haven't seen much interest in the old Deutsche planes...Other paint schemes are out there....The Focke Wulf landing gear is a challenge...

Comment

• Originally posted by AirHead View Post
              Click image for larger version

Name:	FW 190 Dora.jpg
Views:	793
Size:	117.2 KB
ID:	189370
              How about a FlightLine 1600mm FW190 Dora...Haven't seen much interest in the old Deutsche planes...Other paint schemes are out there....The Focke Wulf landing gear is a challenge...
              Looks like HK has you taken care of on that one: https://hobbyking.com/en_us/fw-190-1...etal-gear.html

Comment

• Originally posted by JamesonC View Post

Looks like HK has you taken care of on that one: https://hobbyking.com/en_us/fw-190-1...etal-gear.html
                That's an A model, but certainly a nice looking FW-190.

Comment

• Originally posted by F106DeltaDart View Post

That's an A model, but certainly a nice looking FW-190.
                  Yeah, and 1600 mm as well, gotta like that!!

Grossman56
                  Team Gross!

Comment

• Click image for larger version

Name:	51413A20-4252-4DC2-9410-701E0CE3F2FB.jpeg
Views:	741
Size:	140.1 KB
ID:	189495Click image for larger version

Name:	230459C9-37FC-4536-AF56-676534241965.jpeg
Views:	803
Size:	105.9 KB
ID:	189494 While I realize this thread goes in a different direction, I wonder if I might gauge some interest with regard to a pair of ARF kits I am considering.
                    The first is the Ryan STA, using the modifications I made to bring it into the present.
                    Second, is the Piper Meridian M600. I have some inside connections there you know and am working on a 1/5 scale version, also electric.
                    You guys bring some great ideas to the table with regard to cabin/cockpit details and other various features like propellers, graphics, and other electronic options.

Comment

•  

Comment

• Originally posted by Grossman56 View Post

Yeah, and 1600 mm as well, gotta like that!!

Grossman56
                        Those small tires do not look grass field friendly! I also would like a Dora, a very sinister looking Warbird!

Comment

• Don’t know if anyone knows about this, with all the interest In the the Mixmaster...

Comment

• I'd love to see more of the Navy workhorses - the Helldiver, the Dauntless and the Avenger
                            Attached Files

Comment

• I'd like to see a nicely done Skyraider. Maybe with a wingspan between 1200mm and 1600mm. Also with some ordnance and fuel tanks.

Comment

• atleast 1600mm, 1800 would be wonderful. make it 2 piece wing so it will fit in small cars.

Comment

• How about a de Havilland Twin Otter?

Comment

• Originally posted by Hobbyist2 View Post
                                    How about a de Havilland Twin Otter?
                                    Hi Hobbyist2, wow, 2 posts in 3.5 years, thanks for coming back! That almost makes me want to produce a Twin Otter just to celebrate! What livery would you choose, if there was a Twin Otter available?

I have always liked the Twin Otter, in both land and sea configurations. I think as a high wing twin, it would make an excellent RC model. I used to have a balsa Twin Otter by VQ, and it ran great on floats. Next to the Grumman Albatross, the Twin Otter is probably one of my favorite twin engine floatplanes.
                                    Live Q&A every Tuesday and Friday at 9pm EST on my Twitch Livestream

Live chat with me and other RC Nuts on my Discord

Camp my Instagram @Alpha.Makes

Comment

• As a single prop: IL-2 Sturmovik

As a twin: ME-410

As a four engine: P3C-Orion

Comment

• Now that MRC/FW have entered the civilian aircraft world with the Airliner, I would love to see a FL King Air!!!!!

Comment

• A Westland Whirlwind would be interesting and different.
                                          Or some between the wars planes, like a peashooter or one of my favorites, the Bristol Bulldog. This was a 50" balsa kit I designed and built about 10-12 years ago. It flew pretty good.
                                          Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                                          X