X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Elbee View Post
    DD, That's a Big Guy for sure. Are you figuring less than 10 pounds with batts? Best, LB
    Not sure yet on that, depends if it will be a traditional balsa, 3d print, or some hybrid. I'll be looking more into it this winter.

Comment

Originally posted by Dirty Dee View Post
      I've been doing some investigating into an SR71 or A12 for twin 70s, and it seems that it needs to be ~1/15 scale if you plan to use the shock cones and not have any cheaters. about 2.2m long, 1.1m wingspan.
      Yeah I figured for scale it would be a giant EDF...64mm is too small, 70mm would be nice. 80mm probably not an option for a scale outline with cones/no cheaters...Sure would like to see what you come up with for your project!

My YouTube RC videos:
      https://www.youtube.com/@toddbreda

Comment

Originally posted by Valkpilot View Post
        Yeah, if only money were no object, LOL! I have to believe if anyone in the foam EDF market can do it it's Freewing.

My YouTube RC videos:
        https://www.youtube.com/@toddbreda

Comment

Originally posted by Aros View Post

Yeah, if only money were no object, LOL! I have to believe if anyone in the foam EDF market can do it it's Freewing.
          But it's twin 90mms! Everybody(except me) wants EVERYTHING in 90 mm! And it's got TWO, so it'd be TWICE AS MUCH FUN! Just remember, there are plenty of people getting around in life with just one kidney.

Comment

Oh, and here's an easy one. How about the Martin B-57/English Electric Canberra? I'd design it in such a way that the front fuselage/battery access was like the UMX B-25 and the kit would be "naked" with two
            sets of decals (USAF and RAF) and 2 "cockpits", one like the original Canberra(bubble) and one like the B-57's(fighter style). I think it'd be a good seller considering it was the jet-powered successor to the Mosquito, and flew with a dozen different air forces. Though I'd prefer twin 50 mms while everybody else wants twin 90s.

Comment

Hello Alpha , In talking with my fellow club members I would like to make some new product suggestions . Some are a bit selfish on my part. LOL .

Mig 15, 17 F-105D ( companion to the F-4 ) F-106 Delta Dart British Lancaster bomber B 25 C ( Doolittle Raid ) B-58 Hustler ( That's a tough one )

Regards, Thad Z. fokkerman

Comment

Working...
              X