Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I apologize to G-man, Et Al. It's just that I was raised to be more family oriented, especially during the holidays. The comment just hit me wrong at the time.

Comment

hey no problem, we just had a bunch of bad news as well, a co worker up and died and another is up in Billings after a heart attack. No stress here!
      Team Gross!

Comment

Yes, i try very hard to keep my shot group tight, but every once in a while i fail, and fail horribly. If i forget my meds its like a pressure cooker and then i get back on schedule, look back at what i said, and its like, what the hell was i thinking?? Happens to us all i guess in some form or another...

Comment

Yep!!! Me too.... Anyway, glad everyone is back on the same page..... Happy New Year everyone!!!

Comment

Happy New Year brother

Comment

Alpha is super busy right now. With all the manufacturers shutting down in a month and some new projects (hopefully) shipping before the factory shutdowns, he's a very busy man.

Comment

Originally posted by Tom.MotionRC View Post
                Alpha is super busy right now. With all the manufacturers shutting down in a month and some new projects (hopefully) shipping before the factory shutdowns, he's a very busy man.
                Understand, Tom. Don't let Alpha get burned out! He needs to rest sometime!

Bob

Comment

Working...
                X