Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A B24 crash due to manufacturer defect.

​ Good morning RC pilots, and happy thanksgiving.
    I hope you all had a great time during thanksgiving. As you might read about my message during the following weekend.

However, I could not close my eyes at 6 am in the morning of thanksgiving, but thinking about I am the one to be blamed for a crash on my B24 due to a manufacturer defect. I Also learned Alpha is a senior manager at Motion RC by reading posts in our B24 thread. I was hoping reaching out to him could help with my current situation. Here is the link to my post in our B24 thread about this incident. It may take a couple of minutes to read it. But I do appreciate your time if you do.

https://www.hobbysquawk.com/forum/rc...792#post287792

I've been an RC modeler for many years, I do RC tank, truck, and aircraft. And I've been passionate about sharing this hobby with others since the very beginning.

​​​ ​​​ ​​​ ​​​ ​​​ ​​​

As many of you have years of experience in these lovely hobbies, I'm sure you could understand my feelings right now. I did everything right for this beautiful B24, yet still got a really bad result only due to a defective ESC from the manufacturer. And the response I got from the Motion RC customer service department really sat me down for the first time.

I emailed the Motion RC customer service right after I got back from the field the other day. I included every detail about the crash, and a very clear photo proof of a manufacturer defect has caused the crash. I was shocked that they would not process such an obvious manufacturer defect caused crash. By doubting my basic knowledge of flying an RC aircraft (I was lectured about what a stall is in the first reply I got from them). They refuse to process my warranty claim in the first reply. And I was asked to provide clear photographic or video evidence demonstrating a clear factory defect that caused your crash repetitively. During my call with the customer service agent the next day, only to find out the agent didn't go through my photos attached to my ticket carefully. I was told at least 3 times either a manager or an agent will call me back. But I am the only one making the calls until now. And that leaves me here, can not close my eyes at 6 AM in the morning of thanksgiving.

I'm not a whining boy crying about losing his toy over his own mistakes. I just wanted to be sure, whenever I am flying or driving a product from Motion RC. My products are covered from such manufacturer defects. And as a customer, owning more than half a dozen products from Motion RC. I hope my claims and tickets are being treated fairly. As I know folks got their crash covered over a bad servo, but in my case, I was asked to safely land an aircraft with only 3 engines.

Again I really appreciate your time for reading this message. Or at least enjoy those pictures I shared with you. I really hope you guys, specially Alpha, could help me out with my situation.

Thanks,
    ​​

Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_2020-11-26  enzok_tank_reef_plane · Instagram 照片和视频(2).png
Views:	151
Size:	1.04 MB
ID:	288128Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_2020-11-26  enzok_tank_reef_plane · Instagram 照片和视频(4).png
Views:	116
Size:	581.5 KB
ID:	288129Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_2020-11-26  enzok_tank_reef_plane · Instagram 照片和视频(3).png