Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I've got I think 12 or so electric planes and 3 gas and 2 glow planes. I don't think I've touched the gas and glow planes in over a year or so. Mostly because it's a pain in the butt to transport them. I love my gas mustang though, but it's just so much easier to throw my electric planes in the car and drive to the field, plug a battery in... What else is left? Well heck you fly! It's so simple and clean, when the sun starts to sink you can put it all away and be gone before it's dark. Better yet if you have an illuminated plane, you can fly at night without bother to the neighborhood! And my favorite reason. FPV!

Comment

Originally posted by Fastphil_v View Post
      edited:
      Time will tell - it will be interesting to see what I have in another year - maybe all gas giants (man I'd love a big Moki or even a Saito 3 cyl), Phil
      Why stop at three cylinders? The more the merrier, and this is only their BABY of the range....

Comment

clean easy lol not a 100 years old I love my glow planes smell sound power way they fly and yes I have both but grab me glow planes when heading out almost every time

Comment

Hey guys, welcome to the forum. The beauty of this hobby is that there is such diversity, main thing is that you're having fun.

Grossman56
          Team Gross!

Comment

Welcome, guys! Besides having fun, make sure you crash frequently enough to make space for new airplanes. Unless you and other inhabitants of your home don't mind every nook and cranny filling up with planes. Believe me, it will happen if left unchecked! Many of us have been, or are, there! :D
            Live Q&A every Tuesday and Friday at 9pm EST on my Twitch Livestream

Live chat with me and other RC Nuts on my Discord

Camp my Instagram @Alpha.Makes

Comment

Shoot I'm already there.
              Dewey l

Comment

AAAA, so that's what I have to do, crash more often, hmmmm

Grossman56
                Team Gross!

Comment

Iv got y'all on the storage. I have a whole spare house to use for storage. I just don't have the financial means to fill it up.

Comment

Well I only have about 27 aircraft. 5 boats, and 5 trucks. They take up alittle room

Comment

Working...
                    X