First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by SanExup View Post
        He DOES provide great fodder for entertainment.
        Originally posted by Rob1970 View Post
        Can we please stop bothering this poor man who took time out of his busy schedule "snapping up real estate and fast boats on an impulse" to school us all on the error in economics and logistics of moving your whole business lock, stock and barrel in just a week?
        OK. Put him on "ignore". I won't bother him anymore.

Comment

after spending a couple hours putting an order together, expecting the typical fast delivery that you get when ordering domestically, especially from motion rc, but you get shut down for a week instead, all before 6Am coffee. It gets you moving in another direction. All I did was express this, and I get jumped by a bunch of spent couch potatoes with nothing else to do but wait for next month's check. no prob sirs, I understand. Now xviper suggests you putting me on ignore, for his sake lol. I know he never will ignore me, as he sits there waiting for the next. your couch beckons

Comment

*Rolls Eyes* and *Facepalm*

Comment

Originally posted by Buffalo Man View Post
              after spending a couple hours putting an order together, expecting the typical fast delivery that you get when ordering domestically, especially from motion rc, but you get shut down for a week instead, all before 6Am coffee. It gets you moving in another direction. All I did was express this, and I get jumped by a bunch of spent couch potatoes with nothing else to do but wait for next month's check. no prob sirs, I understand. Now xviper suggests you putting me on ignore, for his sake lol. I know he never will ignore me, as he sits there waiting for the next. your couch beckons
              Enough!!
              AMA 424553

Comment

Originally posted by RRHandy View Post

Enough!!
                you got a big mouth lol

Comment

• Elbee
                  Elbee commented
                  Editing a comment
                  BM, I understand your frustration this week with Motion RC being shut down for facility relocation. I thought your first post was adequate in explaining your feelings, thoughts and opinion. I, too, wanted to make a parts order this week but will do so next week. In this forum we support Motion RC and one another as best we can, I get your point and we all want Motion RC to prosper. If you think about it, we will all be better served with Motion RC in a larger facility. Respectfully, LB

thanks elbee, hardly frustrated, just surprised I got trolled for this here at motionrc, and seemingly pushed around by the faceless and touchless sadsacks lol. My boys buy a lot from this place, and i pay for it all, and when I have something to say this is the response they give me back? not pleased with this employee at motionrc, the moderator who started the whole problem by informing folks that I'm a spammer... then I get attacked, then the moderator threatens me... real nice place here

Comment

Buffalo Man You started the thread with some weird insinuation instead of seeing the pause in orders and shipping, that was listed on the website and in this forum. So you come out swinging. The moderator stated in his post that he was keeping watch to make sure you aren't a spammer. His statement wasn't as egregious as you are making it out to be but your response was completely disrespectful as was your original post. And yet you expect respect and then claim to be offended by it all, while being insulting and offensive towards others. That's just odd behavior. As has been stated, we are here to help one another.
                  And I think we all are glad that motionrc is at a place that they can move into a new facility. To better serve their customers and themselves. I think it's great. I can't wait to order a new plane, and yet I can wait a few days.
                  So you have a choice, be put off and continue to be offensive or join in and be respectful and learn a few things in the process.

By the way, a buffalo is a herd animal. Just saying.

Comment

get real. herd animal you call me now? you're here to help you say? lol help what, insult me? mind your own business, try that

Comment

You know, never mind...
                      Sherman M4A3 105mm Houwitser / Sherman Firefly IC *under construction* / Panzer IV *awaiting side-grade from TK7.0S to TK6.0S* / Stug III / King Tiger / KV-1 *awaiting upgrade to TK6.0S* / Tiger I / T34-85 / Leopard 2A6 *waiting upgrade to TK7.0*... No, I do not have a problem....

Comment

Exactly, nevermind.

Comment

Originally posted by SanExup View Post
                          Buffalo Man You started the thread with some weird insinuation instead of seeing the pause in orders and shipping, that was listed on the website and in this forum. So you come out swinging. The moderator stated in his post that he was keeping watch to make sure you aren't a spammer. His statement wasn't as egregious as you are making it out to be but your response was completely disrespectful as was your original post. And yet you expect respect and then claim to be offended by it all, while being insulting and offensive towards others. That's just odd behavior. As has been stated, we are here to help one another.
                          And I think we all are glad that motionrc is at a place that they can move into a new facility. To better serve their customers and themselves. I think it's great. I can't wait to order a new plane, and yet I can wait a few days.
                          So you have a choice, be put off and continue to be offensive or join in and be respectful and learn a few things in the process.
                          SE. I believe you have summed it all up perfectly. Best, LB
                          I solemnly swear to "over-celebrate" the smallest of victories.
                          ~Lucky B*st*rd~

You'll never be good at something unless you're willing to suck at it first.
                          ~Anonymous~

AMA#116446

Comment

Originally posted by Buffalo Man View Post
                            thanks elbee, hardly frustrated, just surprised I got trolled for this here at motionrc, and seemingly pushed around by the faceless and touchless sadsacks lol. My boys buy a lot from this place, and i pay for it all, and when I have something to say this is the response they give me back? not pleased with this employee at motionrc, the moderator who started the whole problem by informing folks that I'm a spammer... then I get attacked, then the moderator threatens me... real nice place here
                            BM, I, too, am a moderator here and have followed along from the first post. I believe you have made your point, others have responded, you have countered, so let's call this thread done with my post and move forward. Best, LB
                            I solemnly swear to "over-celebrate" the smallest of victories.
                            ~Lucky B*st*rd~

You'll never be good at something unless you're willing to suck at it first.
                            ~Anonymous~

AMA#116446

Comment

Cheerio !

Comment

Originally posted by Elbee View Post

BM, I, too, am a moderator here and have followed along from the first post. I believe you have made your point, others have responded, you have countered, so let's call this thread done with my post and move forward. Best, LB
                                you follow the private messages too from the moderator threatening me after he started this? or are you just adding in your two cents to perpetuate this clown grouping? You now add to it. another moderator perpetuating something ridiculous lol. you folks need a life. go fly

Comment

• Elbee
                                  Elbee commented
                                  Editing a comment
                                  BM, You have had the last post in this thread. Any further discussion on this topic will be deleted. Any further flags on your posts will result in your account being closed. Your content is disruptive and has nothing to do with the topic you began. You have control of your private messages, I have no access to those. Respectfully, LB
                              Working...
                              X