X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Callie Graphics Picture Gallery

Hey guys! I just logged in with HobbySquawk and wanted to say hello! We've been working with the guys at Motion RC for quite a while now and are really enjoying adding graphics to go with their fantastic models! Thought I'd share some photos of a few completed projects recently sent to me . I'd love to see what all you have done with yours!
    Click image for larger version

Name:	tiger.jpg
Views:	2744
Size:	297.9 KB
ID:	32486Click image for larger version

Name:	11165260_10205969610146669_1831454837124624108_n.jpg
Views:	2659
Size:	93.1 KB
ID:	32487

Hi Callie, welcome! Many of us use your decals so it's nice to see you here. I'm sure the other guys and gals will chime in. In the meantime here are just a couple examples of your vinyl graphics on my planes. Thanks as always!
    Live Q&A every Tuesday and Friday at 9pm EST on my Twitch Livestream

Live chat with me and other RC Nuts on my Discord

Camp my Instagram @Alpha.Makes

Comment

I love Callie Graphics! Iron Ass turned to Old Crow and my Pitts with Dave Scotts markings. I wasn't thrilled with the original FMS Tigers, so I sent Callie the a picture with the dimensions and what a much better Tiger!!

Thanks Callie!!

Grossman56
      Team Gross!

Comment

Welcome Callie. Going to be sending some orders your way soon for a couple of projects I'm working on.
        Pat

Comment

Welcome Callie! :)

I'm so glad to see you on Hobby Squawk. Thank you for the outstanding graphics you've provided to me and the entire model aviation community over the years. You make us all have colorful grins on our faces, like big kids eating Snoopy snow cones. :D

Comment

Here's my Callie Graphics Mustang "Passion Wagon"
            Lon

EFlite F-16 80mm, EFite DRACO, EFlite Night Radian, E-Flite P51 1.5m
            Freewing A-10 80mm, F-86 80mm, F-15 90mm, Avanti. FMS DHC-2 Beaver, Fliteline P-38L ,HSD HME-262, HSD F86.

Comment

Nice livery choice, Lon
              Live Q&A every Tuesday and Friday at 9pm EST on my Twitch Livestream

Live chat with me and other RC Nuts on my Discord

Camp my Instagram @Alpha.Makes

Comment

Hi Callie, great to see you here! I've e-mailed you my custom requests for so many years now I feel like I know you (I'm Todd Breda)!

:)

Here's but a small sample of the legion of planes Callie has beautified for me through the years...
                My YouTube RC videos:
                https://www.youtube.com/@toddbreda

Comment

• doctormike
                  doctormike commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Nice work!!! Doc

Some more...
                My YouTube RC videos:

Comment

I'll add some as well. Love the Edge Aros! I am currently attending Embry Riddle, great to see a model of Matt's plane

Comment

A shout out to Callie. She does us all an awesome favor in helping us to make our birds reflect something important to each and every one of us modelers. The following is from a post I did June of last year thanking Callie.

#16 06-09-2015, 09:55 PM

RE: Warbirds Squadron

Hey there fellow pilots,
                    Wanted to show some pics of the livery upgrade that I finished doing to my Intruder by representing the squadron I was attached to back in the early 70's. The Black Panthers also known as VA-35 or Aktron 35 was the oldest in the Navy history from 1936-96 and was also the largest medium attack squadron.
                    Also want to thank Callie of Callie Graphics for her awesome work(and affordability) on this special walk back 40 years ago for me on this project as well as on my soon to be finished Skyraider which will also sport custom representation of my squadron when they had the AD-4 prior to the A6.

The real one I flew in. Callie's awesome work

My 76 Med cruise book

Warbird Charlie
                    HSD Skyraider FlightLine OV-10 FMS 1400: P-40B, P-51, F4U, F6F, T-28, P-40E, Pitts, 1700 F4U & F7F, FOX glider Freewing A-6, T-33, P-51 Dynam ME-262, Waco TF Giant P-47; ESM F7F-3 LX PBJ-1 EFL CZ T-28, C-150, 1500 P-51 & FW-190

Comment

Welcome, Callie! I can hardly wait to get my DC-3 SSA graphics! Doc

Comment

Thanks so much for the kind words guys! I love seeing all your finished models! You all do such fantastic work! I'm honored to be a part of your builds!

Comment

Originally posted by F106DeltaDart View Post
                          I'll add some as well. Love the Edge Aros! I am currently attending Embry Riddle, great to see a model of Matt's plane
                          Great school! Great plane! Great pilot! :)

The Embry was a total transformation from the FMS light blue and white livery. Turned out great!
                          My YouTube RC videos:

Comment

I just ordered Callie graphics for my T-28. Did the same for my F6F. Great company to deal with.

Comment

Nice to see you here Callie. You have done a few for me as well. Look at my avatar. Capt Mike added smoke to a pic of our model. Your work looks like a dead ringer for the real one I'm standing in in my avatar of my Grandfathers Texan. Honorable mention at 3:54 Thanks.

Comment

That's awesome! I would have sworn that was the real deal!

Comment

Here's some photos of the FMS 1700mm P-47 that I repainted as the Tallahassee Lassie. I was invited to bring it up to Payne Field in Everett, WA, home of Paul Allen's Heritage Collection of WWII warbirds (that still fly) on Aviation Day a few years back.

She stood proud at the feet of Momma for all to see. I swear there were more questions asked about the model then the real thing!

Another example of Callie's decals, beautifying the hobby, one plane at a time. :)
                                  My YouTube RC videos:

Comment

Hello Callie-Graphics, Very nice to see you here on our forum. I have told many customer of your business, because you do such a wonderful job. It's a pleasure to see you here as I'm sure everyone else; will enjoy a person with a passion for art, airplanes or other. I love the Avatar photo, you look like a beautiful young lady with your companion. I myself love animals, mans or woman best friend! Again, I just want to Welcome you here, it's a pleasure to say hello! Matt Maryan customer service Rep for Motion RC. Cheers!

Comment

Originally posted by Aros.MotionRC View Post
                                      Here's some photos of the FMS 1700mm P-47 that I repainted as the Talahassee Lassie. I was invited to bring it up to Payne Field in Everett, WA, home of Paul Allen's Heritage Collection of WWII warbirds (that still fly) on Aviation Day a few years back.

She stood proud at the feet of Momma for all to see. I swear there were more questions asked about the model then the real thing!

Another example of Callie's decals, beautifying the hobby, one plane at a time. :)
                                      Sweet!!! Effort and detail you invested is greatly appreciated Aros.
                                      Lon

EFlite F-16 80mm, EFite DRACO, EFlite Night Radian, E-Flite P51 1.5m
                                      Freewing A-10 80mm, F-86 80mm, F-15 90mm, Avanti. FMS DHC-2 Beaver, Fliteline P-38L ,HSD HME-262, HSD F86.

Comment

Working...
                                      X