X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• air titan motor beeping?

ya i got mine together and tried out everything worked goodwell unplugged battery was setting up flap throws plugged battery back in all it does is beep from motor,checked receiver it is bound oh elevator and rudder works motor won,t arm any idea,s how to fix i,m thinking esc lost binding somehow never did anything but what i said anybody have this happen before?

that is strange i typed this first one in then went feed dogs came back changed the throw for throttle to reverse it worked. so i changed it back to were it should be at and still works so i,m alittle worried now about flying if it may start acting up in flight.

Comment

Stitch,
      Just reset your throttle range and you should be good to go.
      Warbird Charlie
      HSD Skyraider FlightLine OV-10 FMS 1400: P-40B, P-51, F4U, F6F, T-28, P-40E, Pitts, 1700 F4U & F7F, FOX glider Freewing A-6, T-33, P-51 Dynam ME-262, Waco TF Giant P-47; ESM F7F-3 LX PBJ-1 EFL CZ T-28, C-150, 1500 P-51 & FW-190

Comment

The transmitter must be on with the throttle at minimum for the ESC to arm, of course, the ESC must first be trained to the throttle range.

Comment

Constant beeping from motor could mean throttle is too high (put throttle to min and throttle trim tab to the bottom) or one of the ESC connectors is loose or wire insulation broken. Also check throttle plug in Rx is solid.

Comment

did all the things everyone said to check,did that before i did post.seems to be working now but who knows when it will act up again,will keep an eye on it.thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by xviper2 View Post
              Also check throttle plug in Rx is solid.
              If it comes and goes, I would start here. I've had the spring part inside the contacts collapse, sometimes even fall out, making for a random connection. A bright light and magnifier, or just a single pin to test friction, one contact at a time will find this.

Comment

wi;; check that out did not do that.i wiggled all the wires around while it was running no cut outs,runs good.

Comment

Working...
                X