• Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Aros.MotionRC View Post

Click image for larger version

Name:	wx52a9d202.jpg
Views:	219
Size:	78.4 KB
ID:	111654
    Hmm no pilot in the seat but you can see exhaust heat out the back.

Comment

• From the movie Stealth. That was the EDI (Extreme Deep Invader) fighter controlled solely by AI. But I liked the F/A-37 Talons that had real pilots in them better. ;)

Pat

Comment

• Pat...........Thanx for getting me on track with the fictional aircraft with real movie actor( Jamie Foxx, Josh Lucas & Jessica Biel) pilots ;)
        Warbird Charlie
        HSD Skyraider FlightLine OV-10 FMS 1400: P-40B, P-51, F4U, F6F, T-28, P-40E, Pitts, 1700 F4U & F7F, FOX glider Freewing A-6, T-33, P-51 Dynam ME-262, Waco TF Giant P-47; ESM F7F-3 LX PBJ-1 EFL CZ T-28, C-150, 1500 P-51 & FW-190

Comment

• We need an bronco with removable hardpoints/pylons and a removable nose (A/D models)

Comment

• Originally posted by Dirty Dee View Post
            We need an bronco with removable hardpoints/pylons and a removable nose (A/D models)
            Amen and Amen. 1600mm to 2000mm!
            ov10:ov10

Comment

• Originally posted by crxmanpat View Post
              From the movie Stealth. That was the EDI (Extreme Deep Invader) fighter controlled solely by AI. But I liked the F/A-37 Talons that had real pilots in them better. ;)

Not too far fetched! X-47B

PHANTOM PHANTOM PHANTOM, please.

Comment

• Originally posted by Boots Whirlygig View Post

Amen and Amen. 1600mm to 2000mm!
                ov10:ov10
                RIGHT ON RIGHT ON BROTHER :Cool:
                I'm the CO and your my XO of the :ov10squadron :Love:fest......... LOL
                Warbird Charlie
                HSD Skyraider FlightLine OV-10 FMS 1400: P-40B, P-51, F4U, F6F, T-28, P-40E, Pitts, 1700 F4U & F7F, FOX glider Freewing A-6, T-33, P-51 Dynam ME-262, Waco TF Giant P-47; ESM F7F-3 LX PBJ-1 EFL CZ T-28, C-150, 1500 P-51 & FW-190

Comment

• I just hope whatever comes out is a 2m+ prop prop twin, or a twin 80mm EDF. The big super scale planes are a home run.

Comment

• So, assuming that the court of Public opinion, or at least Squawkers opinion will count for something, 2018 should see an F4 Phantom and an OV-10. My advice, start saving your bucks..........

Grossman56
                    Team Gross!

Comment

• If I get one large EDF jet that’s on my list of “must haves”, I’ll be cool with that.

Comment

• A good sized F-100 would be great, especially in Thunderbird colors. Just a thought but would be cool as I saw the originals fly in my younger days........

Comment

• Originally posted by Grossman56 View Post
                          So, assuming that the court of Public opinion, or at least Squawkers opinion will count for something, 2018 should see an F4 Phantom and an OV-10. My advice, start saving your bucks..........

Grossman56
                          Here's hoping that FL gives me a 1600-2000mm :ov10 before the 2018 warbird finances are exhausted ;)
                          Warbird Charlie

Comment

• Originally posted by OV10 View Post

Here's hoping that FL gives me a 1600-2000mm :ov10 before the 2018 warbird finances are exhausted ;)
                            I’m thinking I may cash in my 401K and buy a full scale Bronco. I got the OV-10 fever!!:Silly:

Comment

• Originally posted by Boots Whirlygig View Post

I’m thinking I may cash in my 401K and buy a full scale Bronco. I got the OV-10 fever!!:Silly:
                              That's a big 401K
                              FF gliders and rubber power since 1966, CL 1970-1990, RC since 1975.

current planes from 1/2 oz to 22 lbs

Comment

• I will give you all 2 clues. One, it's coming soon(ish) and two, it has wings and flies! LOL :P ;)
                                My YouTube RC videos:
                                https://www.youtube.com/@toddbreda

Comment

• Does it have a prop or a fan??

Grossman56
                                  Team Gross!

Comment

I will give you all 2 clues. One, it's coming soon(ish) and two, it has wings and flies! LOL :P ;)
                                    whoo hooo! It's a Do-335!!!
                                    ---
                                    Warbirder

Comment

I will give you all 2 clues. One, it's coming soon(ish) and two, it has wings and flies! LOL :P ;)
                                      Awesome! I love planes that have wings:Cool:

Oxotnik, a Do 335 would be great!

Comment

• Originally posted by Twowingtj View Post
                                        Oxotnik, a Do 335 would be great!
                                        Yes it would because twins are twice the fun and my O-2 needs another push/pull to keep company with but only if Alpha don't give us a ..............
                                        :Thinking: wait for it......................;)

Click image for larger version  Name:	Nellis05-D2_OV-10_Bronco_01.jpg Views:	1 Size:	114.8 KB ID:	111905
                                        Warbird Charlie

Comment

• Originally posted by Grossman56 View Post
                                          Does it have a prop or a fan??

Grossman56
                                          If it's Project Foil that Alpha eluded to not long ago, it's an EDF.
                                          Pat

Comment

Working...
                                          X