X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Craig Dieter View Post
    OK, we have had some good guesses but I think it’s time for the squawk gods to give us another clew or the answer. I like the B-35/B-49 guess. I love flying wings. BUT, I still believe it’s an F-100 Super Saber. I guess only time will tell.........
    I'd get either, I mean BOTH ......................
    rc flyin addict

Comment

• I noticed the Coming Soon section is getting kinda bare. I'm hoping MRC fills it back up after the holidays it's been exciting to see all the new stuff coming out.

Comment

• Awesome thread! I made it through the first couple of pages and look forward to getting all caught up on it soon!

GB

Comment

• Alpha, the silence is deafening!!

Here's a thought, maybe it'll be like Windows 10, just shows up on your doorstep for free!!:Cool: Yeah right Grossman, what have you been smoking!!:Silly:

Grossman56
          Team Gross!

Comment

• Here comes Click image for larger version

Name:	animated-christmas-smiley-image-0270[1].gif
Views:	143
Size:	108.2 KB
ID:	110104bringing lots of Click image for larger version

Name:	animated-man-image-0189.gif
Views:	118
Size:	16.3 KB
ID:	110108 corsair:p38:spitfirebf109f18f4phantom:787:182:ov10to put under our Click image for larger version

Name:	th[9].jpg
Views:	124
Size:	7.7 KB
ID:	110107so we can Click image for larger version

Name:	th[7a].jpg
Views:	114
Size:	11.3 KB
ID:	110106and not be Click image for larger version

Name:	th[7].jpg
Views:	129
Size:	10.0 KB
ID:	110105on Christmas morningClick image for larger version

Name:	thCTI2RSR3.jpg
Views:	116
Size:	8.0 KB
ID:	110109
            Team Gross!

Comment

• HAHAHAAA. Gman, you're killin' me! LOL

Comment

• Originally posted by GBLynden View Post
                Awesome thread! I made it through the first couple of pages and look forward to getting all caught up on it soon!

GB
                Hey GBLynden, welcome to the Squawk and Merry Christmas!
                Your just up the road from Aros and right on the border where I used to live (Cloverdale, B.C)

Grossman56
                Team Gross!

Comment

• Originally posted by Grossman56 View Post

Hey GBLynden, welcome to the Squawk and Merry Christmas!
                  Your just up the road from Aros and right on the border where I used to live (Cloverdale, B.C)

Grossman56
                  Thank you and Merry Christmas to you too! Yes sir, I do live crazy close to the border. How did you end up where you are now from Cloverdale?

I am not familiar with Aros yet, but I am sure that will change after I have been on here a while.

I am excited to see what they will be releasing in 2018!

GB

Comment

• Aros is the head moderator web guy for Motion RC, great guy and is in the process of building his big Corsair, check it out
                    Team Gross!

Comment

• Motion has certainly made it a merry Xmas, you guys rock, thanks for all your hard work and dedication for us rc addicts . Hat's off to Alpha and co., looking forward to 2018 :):):)
                      rc flyin addict

Comment

• I would love to see a manufacturer like Alpha make an attempt at a B-36, 6 pushers and 4 64mm edf's would work just fine.........

Comment

• Originally posted by lmramos44 View Post
                          I would love to see a manufacturer like Alpha make an attempt at a B-36, 6 pushers and 4 64mm edf's would work just fine.........
                          I think you'd be more likely to see a Chitty Chitty Bang Bang than something that complicated.:Silly:
                          TiredIron Aviation
                          Tired Iron Military Vehicles

Comment

• maybe too complicated for some........................

Comment

• Have you looked around at the average rc flyer out there?
                              The "some" encompasses the majority and thusly becomes a non marketable product to the masses which the manufactures want nothing to do with.
                              The truth is sad but real. :(
                              Warbird Charlie
                              HSD Skyraider FlightLine OV-10 FMS 1400: P-40B, P-51, F4U, F6F, T-28, P-40E, Pitts, 1700 F4U & F7F, FOX glider Freewing A-6, T-33, P-51 Dynam ME-262, Waco TF Giant P-47; ESM F7F-3 LX PBJ-1 EFL CZ T-28, C-150, 1500 P-51 & FW-190

Comment

• Originally posted by lmramos44 View Post
                                I would love to see a manufacturer like Alpha make an attempt at a B-36, 6 pushers and 4 64mm edf's would work just fine.........
                                Alpha is actually a flesh & blood human - not a manufacturer. He certainly looks after our interests in this hobby for sure! If any manufacturer could do a quality plane that you desire, my money is on MotionRC/Flightline and maybe Freewing .

Bob

Comment

• I'm not gonna lie, a well done B-36 would be a must-have for me. But, I agree that the fans would likely have to be false. 6 Pushers alone would be enough complexity for a stock model. However, the are enough industrious modders on this forum that there would be EDFs added in before you could blink ;).

Comment

• A friend of mine did a scratch-built 12 foot B-36D, and did dummy EDF pods. Flies fantastic on 6 cheap Suppo motors and ESCs. It CAN be done!
                                    Pat

Comment

• phantom f4 Vietnam camo son!!

Comment

• OK you B-36 guys. They could do the first B-36 which did NOT have 4 jets, only the six pushers. It also had single wheel main landing gear. Just a thought but would make things simpler.

Comment

• Any chance of a New Years clue Alpha to get 2018 off to a flying start :)

Comment

Working...
                                          X